[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead

BiPolarBear

One less thug willing to shoot my cracker a$$ over the spare change in the console while I fill up the KIA. 

Feel bad for Dungy and his family.  His public persona is that of a real stand-up guy.  I imagine his family is devastated.  I wish them my best.  As far as the kid goes, good riddance.

1232229[/snapback]

You're gonna rot in hell. You're a horrible human being.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One less thug willing to shoot my cracker a$$ over the spare change in the console while I fill up the KIA. 

Feel bad for Dungy and his family.  His public persona is that of a real stand-up guy.  I imagine his family is devastated.  I wish them my best.  As far as the kid goes, good riddance.

1232229[/snapback]

I know that one of your Schticks is to say things for shock value, but this was classless and out of line. You are going to say good riddance to a kid based on a website ? :D

Edited by Menudo

Wow, it's a sad thing for any father to lose a child, but his kid's website shows me his kid was on the wrong track. I have a 20 year old son, in his 3rd year of coll. and that site is not the norm for young male adult. For wannabe bangers yep, not normal at all.

I don't know.  I certainly do not believe 'good riddence' or hold any ill will towards the kid - but you can certainly say that with a site like that, he does not exactly seem like a positive member of society.

1232271[/snapback]

maybe with this webpage you can say that. show's him hanging w/ ex president Clinton and has some really nice quotes from his high school principle and from Herm Edwards.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/fbn_dungy_son;_...zkxBHNlYwN0bQ--

I know that one of your Schticks is to say things for shock value, but this was classless and out of line.  You are going to say good riddance to a kid based on a website ?  :D

1232269[/snapback]

Tell that to the families of the 10 people his heroes killed in cold blood. It's his website, it is how he wanted people to percieve him, no?

Rich little punk can't handle the difficulty of growing up the son of a rich mother f*cker and I'm supposed to feel sorry that despite all the advantages he had that I never had and he couldn't handle life? Boo hoo.

He's no kid. He's a 6'8" 18 year old nigga' who hates crackers. I feel bad for his family but him, why?

I'll save my sympathy for the Make-A-Wish Foundation. At least they want to live.

I would like to think his web site is all about shock value (or perhaps calling out for attention), but even then ... some of the crap on there (particularly listing the DC snipers as "heros") calls parenting into question IMHO.

Regardless, the loss of any young man is a tragedy.

He lists the snipers as his heroes for taking out 'crackas'?

That's crap.

I feel sorry for the Dungy family, and if this is a suicide they unfortunately raised a very selfish individual. Every XMas for this family will now not be a celebration but a reminder of what has been lost for them.

His website isn't going to do them any favors, which makes it all the worse. At 18, he's old enough to be responsible for what he writes and in reading that he's someone I don't like. Regardless of circumstances.....

Very sad for the Dungy family! My thoughts and prayers go out to them. Agreed a parent should never out live a child!

Based on his website it seems like he had some serious issues. If you follow the links to one of his friends - the girl standing against the locker. He posted on her site yesterday that he can't talk to anybody anymore.

It seems like this kid was in serious need of help and guidance. If it truly was suicide, you can't help but feel saddness that he felt that the only out was to kill himself. Usually a suicide attempt is someone calling out for help. Unfortunately sometimes it winds up having a more dire outcome. That is truly a shame.

I've seen firsthand when my brother, who was diagnosed as bipolar, has had his lows and he feels like the only way out is to end his life. Fortunately he has not successful and he has finally gotten the help he needs to help manage his depression.

It is not for us to judge that he was a bad person just because he had a website that left you shaking your head. He could have had a lot of other tings going on that we will never understand.

:D

The effort and passion Dungy has put into football I'm sure is just a mere reflection of what he puts into other aspects of life, including family. No one deserves this, and my prayers go out for the Dungy family.

1232322[/snapback]

My sentiments exactly. Dungy seems to be a real stand-up kind of a person and coach.

If he is the kind of person I think he is, I can see the Colts being more motivated through the playoffs to win a Super Bowl for their coach!

I'm sure it is now, I was on the site 2 minutes ago now its "under maintenance" odd isnt it? :D

1232517[/snapback]

I'm surprised his site lasted as long as it did without being shut down.

GB the Dungy family. I couldn't even begin to imagine the pain they must be going through right now. :D