[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tony Dungy's Son Found Dead

BiPolarBear

I hope that his website does not detract from the fact that this kid's life was ended much too early. Was it a cry for help or was it a teen rebeling against his parents "highly respected" image?

I can't help thinking that if a white coaches son had a website that supported slavery, killing "n-------" and the KKK all heck would break loose....

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Somethings telling me that the liberal media won't be mentioning his web site :D

1232502[/snapback]

I'm not sure anyone has been able to substantiate it is actually his.

1232505[/snapback]

I'm sure it is now, I was on the site 2 minutes ago now its "under maintenance" odd isnt it? :D

1232517[/snapback]

Or they could be taking the site down because it wasn't his, it was a fake.

It was definitely his.  No way with all the dates and times and the posts that he put on his friends sites that it could be a fake.  The dates went all the way back to December 8th.

1232618[/snapback]

Well almost 3 years ago I was pretty positive Saddam was about to nuke us too. I'll remain skeptical as I descent to hell.

It was definitely his.  No way with all the dates and times and the posts that he put on his friends sites that it could be a fake.  The dates went all the way back to December 8th.

1232618[/snapback]

Agreed.

I use myspace myself, and I looked his over. That would have had to have been made awhile ago.

If it were fake, it would not have been as detailed as it was, and would not have a good handfull of friends and comments on it.

Regardless, everyone has their own problems. We don't know what was going on in the Dungy family, and its not our place to judge.

All we can do is send our best wishes, and hope they get through this as best as possible.

While I'm certainly into schadenfreude as much as anyone, I do have to say that this whole thing makes me feel like crap.

The kid was 18? So what if he had some crap on a myspace page, the fact is that whatever bothered him probably wasn't that big of a deal in the long run.

Sad sad sad.

One less thug willing to shoot my cracker a$$ over the spare change in the console while I fill up the KIA. 

Feel bad for Dungy and his family.  His public persona is that of a real stand-up guy.  I imagine his family is devastated.  I wish them my best.  As far as the kid goes, good riddance.

1232229[/snapback]

I know everyone wants to rip on clubfoothead because he says good riddance to the kid... Bottome line is this, you commit suicide then you are a piece of crap selfish bastid of a human. flip people that are that weak. Its the worlds way of cleaning itself of scum. That kid was healthy, and came from a privlidged family. I know many people who have had it a lot harder than him, and got through it. Kids who's parents abandoned them, born with cystic fybrosis, and born without limbs. Its called life, and that kid was a total failure. I feel bad for the Dungy family, but it doesnt make me feel the least bit sad to know that a weak peice of trash has been taken out. Yeah, yeah, yeah, go ahead and delete my post.

I know everyone wants to rip on clubfoothead because he says good riddance to the kid... Bottome line is this, you commit suicide then you are a piece of crap selfish bastid of a human.  flip people that are that weak.  Its the worlds way of cleaning itself of scum.  That kid was healthy, and came from a privlidged family.  I know many people who have had it a lot harder than him, and got through it. Kids who's parents abandoned them, born with cystic fybrosis, and born without limbs.  Its called life, and that kid was a total failure.  I feel bad for the Dungy family, but it doesnt make me feel the least bit sad to know that a weak peice of trash has been taken out.  Yeah, yeah, yeah, go ahead and delete my post.

1232846[/snapback]

:D

Do not agree with this comment at all.

Obveously, there was something wrong in his life. He was only a kid.

I show sympathy for anyone who feels suicide is the only answer. And pray for those that have to live with it afterwards.

One less thug willing to shoot my cracker a$$ over the spare change in the console while I fill up the KIA. 

As long as your feeling festive for the holidays. That's a pathetic thing to say man. The world really needs more racists like you. :D

What a selfish little racist small thingie. I've got no sympathy for those that (barring a chemical imbalance) commit suicide.

Gotta feel bad for Coach Dungy. However, what was more important to him: his team or his own kid? Honestly guys, ask yourself. Makes you wonder if you're involved enough in your own kids' lives.

Edited by Monsters Of The Midway

I know everyone wants to rip on clubfoothead because he says good riddance to the kid... Bottome line is this, you commit suicide then you are a piece of crap selfish bastid of a human.  flip people that are that weak.  Its the worlds way of cleaning itself of scum.  That kid was healthy, and came from a privlidged family.  I know many people who have had it a lot harder than him, and got through it. Kids who's parents abandoned them, born with cystic fybrosis, and born without limbs.  Its called life, and that kid was a total failure.  I feel bad for the Dungy family, but it doesnt make me feel the least bit sad to know that a weak peice of trash has been taken out.  Yeah, yeah, yeah, go ahead and delete my post.

1232846[/snapback]

Exactly.

Except I feel sorry for those people who feel like a gigantic piece of shucks now because he killed himself. Primarily because they will feel like gigantic pieces of shucks for all of eternity, because they didn't "do something" to stop it.

And because there was probably was something that could have been done, but didn't get done for whatever reason.

Maybe that reason was because everyone kept telling him he was weak, or kept saying that he was healthy, or that he came from a priviledged family, or most people have it harder than him.

18 yr olds don't always see the world the same way adults do.

Well almost 3 years ago I was pretty positive Saddam was about to nuke us too.  I'll remain skeptical as I descent to hell.

1232627[/snapback]

Laughing.....You bought into all the propaganda that Bush fed ya huh...???....On th positive side at least you are coming out of your funk whereas many of the sheeple still belive anyhting he says...

God Bless the Dungy family....No matter if the kid was messed up or not, he was just a kid, a kid of a father and mother.....

1232846[/snapback]

You're a complete MORAN. How do you know he was healthy? People commit suicide for a variety of reasons. And contrary to your narrow minded scope the rich and famous are no exception to the rule. It doesn't matter how wealthy, healthy or famous you are. If you have a chemical imbalance, a mental illness, there's nothing you can do. It's no different than getting a physical disease. Brain disorders and mental illness can do a lot more harm than anything tanglible.

I say you're the weak piece of trash for disgracing a child that just took his own life. There's nothing weaker or more cowardly than kicking someone when they're down (or passed away). I hope you feel good about yourself insulting a dead 18 year old on a message board. Big man.

You're a complete MORAN. How do you know he was healthy? People commit suicide for a variety of reasons. And contrary to your narrow minded scope the rich and famous are no exception to the rule. It doesn't matter how wealthy, healthy or famous you are. If you have a chemical imbalance, a mental illness, there's nothing you can do. It's no different than getting a physical disease. Brain disorders and mental illness can do a lot more harm than anything tanglible.

I say you're the weak piece of trash for disgracing a child that just took his own life. There's nothing weaker or more cowardly than kicking someone when they're down (or passed away). I hope you feel good about yourself insulting a dead 18 year old on a message board. Big man.

1232898[/snapback]

I say you're the weak piece of trash for disgracing a child that just took his own life.

He disgraced his own life when he took it. This kid was on top of the world with many more oppertunities compared to most. Who said he had a chemical imbalance? He was an wannbe gang banger, from some rich spoiled environment.

It's sad and leave it at that. He was someones child and that is a sad thing.

I say you're the weak piece of trash for disgracing a child that just took his own life.

He disgraced his own life when he took it. This kid was on top of the world with many more oppertunities compared to most. Who said he had a chemical imbalance? He was an wannbe gang banger, from some rich spoiled environment.

It's sad and leave it at that. He was someones child and that is a sad thing.

1232957[/snapback]

Come on man you're going to base this kids life on a profile he has on myspace.com?

Yes he was rich and had nice cushy life but unless you know him it's completely unfair to judge him or his actions.

Have you heard a rap song in the last 10 years? These are the types of things that are always referred to with that type of music. It doesn’t make him a bad person or a negative member of society for devolving a myspace web page that’s is influenced by that type of music. For all you know he could have died of alcohol poisoning, something that is very common in college life. He doesn’t deserve to be crucified before you have any facts because of a stupid web page that could look like millions of other 18 year olds webpages.

When I was 18, my friends and I listened to Megadeth, Slayer and Metallica I can only imagine what our webpages would have looked like back then.. Filled with blood, death, corpses...ECT. Yet we all grew up to be fine adults that have beautiful families and excellent careers.

Stop prosecuting this kid with out any facts! It’s wrong!

1232208[/snapback]

:D I'm a little late to the party apparently and his myspace page has been removed. But I agree with you Tally.

It seems like this kid was in serious need of help and guidance.  If it truly was suicide, you can't help but feel saddness that he felt that the only out was to kill himself.  Usually a suicide attempt is someone calling out for help.  Unfortunately sometimes it winds up having a more dire outcome.  That is truly a shame.

I've seen firsthand when my brother, who was diagnosed as bipolar, has had his lows and he feels like the only way out is to end his life.  Fortunately he has not successful and he has finally gotten the help he needs to help manage his depression.

It is not for us to judge that he was a bad person just because he had a website that left you shaking your head.  He could have had a lot of other tings going on that we will never understand.

1232445[/snapback]

:D:D:D

Another good post. Too many people on here have a god complex. It's nice to see some people that see things from ALL angles.

Calm down kids. I'm sure the true details of this story will never be known. Everybody will agree that a loss of life is tragic, regardless of how that life is taken.

I agree that life is a precious gift and should be treated as a priveledge. If you look at the ones you know who suffer from incurable disease and hardship, you realize how fragile life is.

I can understand Club's view somewhat, because most of us have little tolerance for spoiled kids who choose to flaunt their noses at authority and society. If those were truly his beliefs, than I'm sure there was nobody more ashamed of the boy's choices than his parents.

If this is a suicide, we should remember that the boy made the decision to take his own life, regardless of the consequences to others. Tony and his wife will carry a non-deserved guilt with them for the rest of their lives, and this is truly tragic.