[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

nect years top 5 wr

biggamer3

next years first wr taken?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. next years first wr taken?

• 1 steve smith
    • 2 torry holt
    • 3 chad johnson
    • 4 larry fitzgerald
    • 5 owens
    • 6 santana moss
    • 7 randy moss
    • 8 boldin

:D no, but to not have Marvin listed in the top 8 fantasy WR's is ridiculous, don't you think?

1238598[/snapback]

He'd be in my top 8 for certain. And yet if other's don't think so, it's all good.

I remember the year that Marshall Faulk fell off the map. I had him ranked like 35-40, and people told me I was nuts. And yet it happens to all players at some point.

No 1 has got to be Chad Johnson

Where does Chambers land...

My plan is to take Boldin after Fitz is taken or Fitz after Boldin...

if someone else has the same idea - I plan to fall back on Chambers - and be happy about it.

Also... I have Boldin and Smith as keeper possibilities..(12 teams) whichever I chose would be my third (and final) keeper.

Are either worth it? I am leaning toward C Brown....

He'd be in my top 8 for certain.  And yet if other's don't think so, it's all good.

I remember the year that Marshall Faulk fell off the map.  I had him ranked like 35-40, and people told me I was nuts.  And yet it happens to all players at some point.

1238647[/snapback]

Yeah. I was in the same boat with Marshall that year. This year it was Priest Holmes that I wouldn't draft. Next year? I think it's gonna be Dillon. I think he'll finish off the play-offs strong, but I think this is his last productive fantasy season.

I never take one of the top tier WRs. I'd rather have 3 2nd or 3rd tier guys. This year I had Boldin, Wayne, and Driver and I won the superbowl. I think Andre Johnson is gonna come in very underrated next year but will be a top 5 WR. The same goes for Javon Walker.

Top 3: CJ, Big Game and Marvin.

Too many ?'s with Moss and Owens. I think Moss' heydays are done and if TO goes to Balt, then forget about it.

So I'll round out my top 5 with Smith, then Ward. I think Pitt is going to be nicely balanced and Rothlisburger should be able to step his play up another notch.

I'm not sure about the Cards, they MIGHT be better, but again do you really want to gamble on Warner?

Finally, the great unknown if Wayne. If he becomes the featured WR somewhere is he the new Marvin or the next Peerless Price? Somewhere closer to the first in all likelihood cuz he's not the punk Price is.

That being said, I want him in a Bears uniform....

chambers still scares me a little.  i've always loved the guy's talent, but....frerotte at QB?  some rookie?  i dunno.  rather take someone i KNOW i can count on, like hines ward.

1238922[/snapback]

Yeah, I know. But the guy was MONEY down the stretch.