[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Champions Sign In

Go Skins

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won the week 17 Superbowl with this roster. 14 team league.

Player YTD Pts Bye

Manning, Eli NYG QB 260 5

Roethlisberger, Ben PIT QB (P) 193 4

Barber, Tiki NYG RB 309 5

Brown, Chris TEN RB (Q) 143 10

Dillon, Corey NEP RB (P) 161 7

Haynes, Verron PIT RB 49 4

Jacobs, Brandon NYG RB 45 5

Brown, Reggie PHI WR 81 6

Evans, Lee BUF WR 114 9

Givens, David NEP WR 98 7

Wayne, Reggie IND WR 158 8

Williams, Roy DET WR 117 3

Clark, Dallas IND TE 68 8

Watson, Ben NEP TE 58 7

Wilkins, Jeff STL PK 139 9

Abraham, John NYJ DE 133 8

Kearse, Jevon PHI DE (Q) 108 6

Johnson, Derrick O. KCC LB 171 5

Vilma, Jonathan NYJ LB 267 8

Taylor, Sean WAS S 153 3

Williams, Roy DAL S (P) 185 9

Patriots, New England NEP Off 261 7

22 Total Players

I won my leagues superbowl this year. I never relinquised first place all seaon long.

I had LJ and Alexander as my two primary RB the last 7 weeks of our season. I was lucky to pick up LJ earlier off of the waiver wire. LJ is a monster and I expect he will be the #1 pick next year.

I also had both S. Smith and C. Johnson as my WRs. Bulger was my original starting QB and eventuall played either Brunell, Hasselbeck or Green through the rest of the season.

In my third visit to the finals I finally won it all in the only league I play!

I didn't have any superstuds, but my team was consistently solid all around and I got big production out of key players when I needed it, i.e. Chris Cooley in the semifinals catching 3 TD's to put me into the finals over a team with LJ.

Here's my championship lineup:

QB: C.Palmer, C.Simms

RB: M.Anderson, D.Davis, C.Martin, C.Houston, M.Barber

WR: C.Johnson, E.Kennison, I.Bruce, L.Evans

TE: C.Cooley, J.Stevans

K: Vandy

D: TB

Now I'm left with a difficult decision next summer in my two-keeper league. C.Palmer's a keeper. And I'd like to keep C.Johnson as well, but can I really go without a keeper RB? Can I let D.Davis go? Oh well. I'll worry about it come July. Things may change by then.

Congrats to the other winners!

Repeated my league this year but wasn't as close as it could've been. I actually could've lost it in the end with the Jags d and Brady not doing much of anything.

Brady

LT, LJ

Holt, Fitz, S Moss

Feely

Jags

I needed J Jones to not do much more than Holt on Sunday night. He obliged.

My opponent had some Carolina killers in his lineup such as their defense and Steve Smith. Luckily Fitz was the one that scored the td and not Boldin. That would've changed the outcome as well.

Edited by MikesVikes

I'm curious as to how many people had Larry Johnson on their rosters and won their league's Super Bowl.  (I assume most are finished by now...)  I'm in three leauges, and all three of them (including one of my own teams) had Larry Johnson down the stretch as their #1 RB (in my case, I acquired him by trade JUST before Priest went down...)

Larry's projected stats would be something disgusting like 2,500 yds, and 33 TD's (I can't remember exactly) if he started all 16 games.  (And having those stats over 8 games is still money...)

So holla with who your Super Bowl MVP was/is.  Was it Larry, or someone else? 

Will Larry be #1 next year, if Priest doens't return.... hmm.....

1238428[/snapback]

Had Larry, won the superbowl

Two Super Bowls (my local and a BOTH league, Dash-4). Two championships, both teams had LJ. My local also had Dillon, Dash-4 had Alexander. Both teams powered by Brady. Wrs had limited effect in each SuperBowl with my local stud being Chad and my Dash-4 being Toomer (who cares when you have LJ and SA!!!).