[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Credit is due where credit is deserved.

PantherDave

All ribbing aside, the Pats took care of business-period. I honestly could care less who comes out of the AFC this year, but it should be fun to watch from here on out. I'd love to see Pitt win tomorrow and set up NE vs Den and Pitt vs Indy, as I think it would make an awesome divisional weekend. Party on Pat nation,a deserving Congrats .

That was a butt-kicking. That game reminded me of the last two games the Colts have had in the play-offs with the Pats. Close first half, and then a meltdown in the second.

Jags completely abandoned the run. Jimmy Smith must have dropped 5 passes. And their o-line was getting spun around like turnstiles.

Interesting that Bruschi did not play. Especially since ABC decided to focus on him in the pre-game. :D

Horrible tackling by the Jags. And when they did force turnovers, NE was lucky enough to recover them. I'm glad I don't have to see the Colts go to NE again this year.

Interesting that Bruschi did not play.  Especially since ABC decided to focus on him in the pre-game.  :D

1253682[/snapback]

I think he got called away to take care of Sharon's job to maintain peace in the middle east. He'll be back for the next game unless there they disover a meteor speeding towards earth or something. Fingers crossed!

I think he got called away to take care of Sharon's job to maintain peace in the middle east. He'll be back for the next game unless there they disover a meteor speeding towards earth or something. Fingers crossed!

1253703[/snapback]

Actually, I heard they used his mind powers to disrupt communications between Del Rio and Leftwich in the first half. After that, he was spent.

hmm, passion of the Bruschi...sounds like it could be a hit made for tv movie if the pats win the super bowl this year. im sure the bidding for rights will be fierce between lifetime and espn origional entertainment.

All ribbing aside, the Pats took care of business-period. I honestly could care less who comes out of the AFC this year, but it should be fun to watch from here on out. I'd love to see Pitt win tomorrow and set up NE vs Den and Pitt vs Indy, as I think it would make an awesome divisional weekend. Party on Pat nation,a deserving Congrats .

1253665[/snapback]

:D

Oh and clearly the Jax defense was very much limited by having guys play with casts on their hands. Can't grab on with one of those clubs on the end. Mike Peterson looked horrible on that TD by Watson because he couldn't get his arms around him AND couldn't grab onto his shirt with his right hand.

PD, I hate to be one of those grammar police jerkoffs.

Still, your title "Credit is due where credit is deserved" totally slaughters the expression.

Do you mean "Give credit where credit is due?"

1253900[/snapback]

actually he meant give credit deserved where credit is due. :D

PD, I hate to be one of those grammar police jerkoffs.

Still, your title "Credit is due where credit is deserved" totally slaughters the expression.

Do you mean "Give credit where credit is due?"

1253900[/snapback]

and is it "where" or "when"?

:D

oh, who cares. carry on

Edited by quiet_tiger