[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post something about the user above you

whomper

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still gave a confusing explanation of skin's supposed photo. :D

1286750[/snapback]

We used to make fun of skins by saying "It puts the Lotion on the skins"

The movie Silence of the Lambs...that chick in the well. The murderer whom is pictured yell's at her to put lotion on her skin...

Tough crowd... :D

We used to make fun of skins by saying "It puts the Lotion on the skins"

The movie Silence of the Lambs...that chick in the well. The murderer whom is pictured yell's at her to put lotion on her skin...

Tough crowd... :D

1286765[/snapback]

Been through bunches of Avys lately

This thread is about to die because I am not confident that dragging this monster around is good for the performance of the board. I am assuming that 109 pages do not contain unsavory discussion and am just concerned about the board. This already has to be a record. Just a heads up that like all good things, this will need to die. Sorry - but you boys have played in the yard so long you are killing all the grass.

This thread is about to die because I am not confident that dragging this monster around is good for the performance of the board. I am assuming that 109 pages do not contain unsavory discussion and am just concerned about the board. This already has to be a record. Just a heads up that like all good things, this will need to die. Sorry - but you boys have played in the yard so long you are killing all the grass.

1286883[/snapback]

Thanks for the warning :D

1286883[/snapback]

Before this dies, I was hoping to hear from BetaBreaker. Can you please drop us a little info on this reclusive Huddler before you pull the trigger?

Before this dies, I was hoping to hear from BetaBreaker.  Can you please drop us a little info on this reclusive Huddler before you pull the trigger?

1286973[/snapback]

Meeting me for a :D at the Mountain Valley Brew Pub.

And thanks for the heads up DMD, we understand, but it's not a record. :D

Is most likely to get the last word on this thread ...

1287020[/snapback]

Now has an avatar of a big black circle bordered by red with 5 smaller red circles surrounded by white inside it touching the outside.

my last post here? :D

Edited by Big John