[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joey Porter

Menudo

I'm so sick of Porter and his antics. He got kicked out of a game before it even started for arguing before the game if I remember correctly. What does he do? He continues to do it before every game. he is a f'n TOOL! :D

If the Colt's O-Line is back to full health, he wont even get close.

1262631[/snapback]

Diem practiced yesterday and expects to play Sunday. I will say he played poorly his last two starts (at Jax, vs SD), befor spraining his knee.

Diem practiced yesterday and expects to play Sunday.  I will say he played poorly his last two starts (at Jax, vs SD), befor spraining his knee.

1262637[/snapback]

:D The Steelers have already picked the 2-3 players they will injure and cause to miss most of the game. I doubt they are picking obvious targets like Diem.

maybe Porter will get thrown out in the pregame warm up and the Colts will then actually let up during the game as their venom will not be as severe

I do not understand how some professional athletes simply have no clue ...porter is a member of this elite group

Another post full of Anti-Steelerism, keep in coming boys! We can't beat the patsies on game day but we maybe able to overtake hem as most hated :D

1263106[/snapback]

I wouldnt say its so much anti-Steelerism as it is a profound dislike for Joey Porter.

The anti-Steelerism goes without saying.

Joey would complain that it was not physical enough, and that it was a finesse headlock.

1262574[/snapback]

joey would tear johnson's little arm off and beat him with it..

i like porter, hes been fun to watch throughout his career.. even though his play has dropped a bit over that time.. hes definitely the loudest steeler in recent memory, but his teammates feed off of it.. he is the leader of the defense. troy and hampton may be the best defenders on the team, but porter is the heart of it all. that said, if he gets less than 2 sacks this game or creates no turnovers.. im gonna be pissed. he better back this up.

Rest assured that you will see him before the game jawing and trying to provoke something to the point that the ref's will have to step in and get him moving along. He does it every game. His stay in the NFL would have been about 5 minutes max he got in the face of someone like Ditka, Karras, or some others I could name.

They make us think.... I know it is hard to do with only one brain cell Porter... but geeze.....