[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ex-Packer gets his hands on tremendous rack

Chavez

Any of the Green and Gold faithful remember Shawn Patterson?

Shawn Patterson  found himself staring down the chance to arrow a typical bull elk in northwestern Arizona that would rock the hunting world, if not the record books.

When the shot was loosed from his bow, the 41-year-old Patterson had done just that, harvesting a brute of a wapiti the likes of which no other bowhunter has ever tagged.

The Patterson bull, a clean 7x7 typical, has been given 60-day entry scores of 423 6/8 inches gross and 414 0/8 inches net.

Should that net score be upheld during panel scoring at the 2007 Pope & Young Club convention next April in Lancaster, Pa., the Patterson bull appears set to ascend to the wapiti throne by overtaking the current archery-elk standard — a 409 2/8-inch Montana monster tagged by legendary bowhunter Chuck Adams in 2000.

I can't believe it. I have no recollection of this stiff who played 48 games for the Packers. Interestingly, his tenure with the Packers coincides exactly with the passing of my sister and the funk that threw me into until I finally dealt with it. They say one of the major signs of depression is you just are not in tune with or interested in the things that normally consume you. I do remember John Jurkovic and every other guy on this list (except Roland Mitchell).

Edited by Sores

I can't believe it.  I have no recollection of this stiff who played 48 games for the Packers.  Interestingly, his tenure with the Packers coincides exactly with the passing of my sister and the funk that threw me into until I finally dealt with it.  They say one of the major signs of depression is you just are not in tune with or interested in the things that normally consume you.  I do remember John Jurkovic and every other guy on this list (except Roland Mitchell).

1262832[/snapback]

I remember that stiff on the defensive line. BTW, Jurkovik changed to #64 from #92 in 1993 so Reggie White could take it.