[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone see that?

tonyr0802

That there's the end of a dynasty... :D  :D  Put a fork in 'em!

1266049[/snapback]

Very classy :D:D

Also, it is always a good idea to talk shucks before your team has played their game.

Very classy :D  :D

Also, it is always a good idea to talk shucks before your team has played their game.

1266053[/snapback]

I know I know....couldn't help myself. And besides, the Colts winning or losing really doesn't have any affect on the enjoyment I get seeing the Patsies go down.

I know I know....couldn't help myself.  And besides, the Colts winning or losing really doesn't have any affect on the enjoyment I get seeing the Patsies go down.

1266067[/snapback]

I enjoy it to, just trying to come up with anything that helps the Steelers. Maybe if the fans are overlooking them, the team will too ? :D

Edited by Menudo

No kidding. Besides, if we come back to win it all next year, the dynasty's alive and kicking.  :D

1266057[/snapback]

Don't sweat it too much, I expect Bruschi to lift the team on his shoulders any time now and make a comeback

Where is Ugly Tuna when you need him?

1266207[/snapback]

Anybody else have a grin on their face when Bellichick threw something on the sideline after Troy Brown's fumble on the punt return? THAT was priceless....love seeing that smug bast*rd lose a game. Now if I could just convince Ziggy to hire him (yes, the smug fatherless male) as the Vikes coach.......hmmmm........

End of an era. But what a ride for that NE Dynasty.

Edited by pedroz13

I think NE really put the pressure on themselves this season with all the changes, injuries, etc and my hat is off to them and how they fought this season. The only thing I raised my eye brows about was that interview with Bill after the game. I know it's hard to say anything after a loss...but believe me the Hawks have lost some tough games but at least they game a decent interview...I mean come on Bill have some kahunas and stop acting like a baby cuz you lost. That was very dissappointing. I lost some respect for him after that. Sorry homers...I have alot of respect for NE but that was embarrassing...dont you think?