[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carolina, Seattle, Denver, Pittsburgh Fans

Menudo

are you kidding? Foster hasn't done ANYTHING this season to win ANY games...

No Smith, no chance, I'd agree..No foster? please, Goings/Smart could do ANYTHING Foster can...dont try and pump yourself up on false hopes bud. Foster has had 3 100 yard games since opening kickoff. 2 to ATL and 1 to a banged up NYG. He's not a cornerstone of our offense. Hell, he's not even a cornerstone of our running game. he's a joke. Goings will be just fine.

1268138[/snapback]

Good info here :D

I like the Steelers and Panthers. The sadness I will feel when the Broncos beat them both over the next three weeks. That joy, however, will be mitigated by the joy of seeing the team I have cheered for since I was five win their 3rd Superbowl. :D

:crossesfingerstoesandtesticles:

Every time I look at the situation in Green Bay, I think I'm going to be rooting for my "B team" in the playoffs for a few years.

That said, my rooting interest in the SB will be for the NFC team - Steelers and Broncos leave me cold, always have.

I'll be rooting for Seattle in the NFC title game - they got the Walrus, my main men Hass, DJax, and Lofa, and Seattle is just one of my favorite cities ever. Good luck to yas!

:D are you being sarcastic?

if not, sorry, just never seen anyone actually say I contributed anything worthwhile on here, while i try very hard

if so...oh, :D

1268363[/snapback]

No sarcasm, just agreement :D

No sarcasm, just agreement  :D

1268386[/snapback]

Big John..can you document this for me? somebody actually agreeing with, AND appreciating my take? thanks Big John...

And Thanks Dawg...Glad to see somebody shares my take on Foster.

while he was better than Goings against the Bears, I think Goings will flourish when he knows he's the starters...

this is the second year in a row where we lost our 2 starters...*sigh* it drives me crazy...

Big John..can you document this for me? somebody actually agreeing with, AND appreciating my take? thanks Big John...

And Thanks Dawg...Glad to see somebody shares my take on Foster.

while he was better than Goings against the Bears, I think Goings will flourish when he knows he's the starters...

this is the second year in a row where we lost our 2 starters...*sigh* it drives me crazy...

1268398[/snapback]

Too funny :D

totally agree with regard to Foster, he's no great shakes anyway. Nick Goings will do just fine for the Panthers. As you said, its not like ya lost Stevie Ball Game today.

I'll be rooting for Seattle in the NFC title game - they got the Walrus, my main men Hass, DJax, and Lofa, and Seattle is just one of my favorite cities ever. Good luck to yas!

1268367[/snapback]

Yay Chavez!

Running for his life is when Jakey is at his best.

I said it this weekend against NE:

"That Jake Plummer may be a tool, and he may be dumb as a post...  but he sure can throw on the run, dangit."

1268047[/snapback]

That's why I said he'd do better than Peyton when running for his life. I know he's good on the run. But he has to have somewhere to run and time to throw. :D