[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carolina, Seattle, Denver, Pittsburgh Fans

Menudo

Regardless of what anyone has to say about the games this week, or the upcoming games, our teams are in the final four and the fun continues for another week.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Edited by Menudo

i am a Philly homer 1st and foremost but since i was a kid I also always rooted for

Colts(back in the days of bert jones and lydelle mitchell)

Seahawks(Zorn and Largent...my best friend was a left handed QB and me and largent have a "Name" in common...also liked curt warner cause he played at Penn St.)

Carolina(adopted as a quasi home team when i moved to the Outer Banks back in 03)

so atleast one of my 2nd tier favorite teams will be playing on SB Sunday

Its gonna be a wild finish and one rollercoaster ride...Seattle and Carolina...tough, tough, tough game. Our secondary has got to stop Steve Smith...which means getting Pittsburg like pressure on the Delhomme. That is the bottom line for us I think!!!

Jake the Snake may be able to do a little better while running for his life all game long.  May the best team win!!!!!

1268017[/snapback]

Running for his life is when Jakey is at his best.

I said it this weekend against NE:

"That Jake Plummer may be a tool, and he may be dumb as a post... but he sure can throw on the run, dangit."

Running for his life is when Jakey is at his best.

I said it this weekend against NE:

"That Jake Plummer may be a tool, and he may be dumb as a post...  but he sure can throw on the run, dangit."

1268047[/snapback]

seriously..it's really quite rediculous...he's like Vick on the run..you know..before Vick actually throws it..

I go Philly first, then Pitt. It's a PA thing.

Pitt vs Panthers oin the Super Bowl. IMO.

No Foster no chance. 

Seattle / Denver SuperBowl - Denver wins 27-24

1268120[/snapback]

are you kidding? Foster hasn't done ANYTHING this season to win ANY games...

No Smith, no chance, I'd agree..No foster? please, Goings/Smart could do ANYTHING Foster can...dont try and pump yourself up on false hopes bud. Foster has had 3 100 yard games since opening kickoff. 2 to ATL and 1 to a banged up NYG. He's not a cornerstone of our offense. Hell, he's not even a cornerstone of our running game. he's a joke. Goings will be just fine.

Seattle will double smith every play, and when this team cant run the ball, its lights out. Foster whether you like him or not is better than Goings hands down. And he will be missed. Hell some will even cry yea but we didnt have Foster when the Kittys lose this week, wait and see.

Seattle will double smith every play, and when this team cant run the ball, its lights out.  Foster whether you like him or not is better than Goings hands down.  And he will be missed.  Hell some will even cry yea but we didnt have Foster when the Kittys lose this week,  wait and see.

1268164[/snapback]

??? Smith is always doubled... how will this be different? :D