[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks/Panthers

proninja

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tend to go MIA sometimes but since you bring it up, I would show up to accept any trash being thrown my way; however, I'm not concerned. I keep hearing/reading about Carolina's defense being #3. I think a big surprise factor in this game will be the Seahawks defense.

:D Seahawk37.. sound off baby, Sound Off! Come Sunday it's Go-Time baby. Time to catch a panther by his tail and sling him out of Q field and back home.

Picture Fisher and Bernard gutting the middle while Winstrom chases down Flaky Jake.

1273460[/snapback]

A couple weeks ago it was Giantsfan that was missing until Wednesday, but he was tied up at work and came by to give his kudos to the Panthers.

This week, I am trying to get tbimm and UiG to have their slice of humble pie, but again it is Wednesday now and no signs of them. :D:D

I just want to make sure that I don't have to find the two of you.... if the Panthers do what I expect them, which is beat the Seahawks for the first time this season at Home! :D

While I like Delhomme's spunk, I think Hasselbeck showed a lot when they lost Alexander and Jackson (albeit briefly) and they still won that game.

I'd like to see the Seahawks go all the way. :D

1273483[/snapback]

You've had your title edited elsewhere :D

A couple weeks ago it was Giantsfan that was missing until Wednesday, but he was tied up at work and came by to give his kudos to the Panthers. 

This week, I am trying to get tbimm and UiG to have their slice of humble pie, but again it is Wednesday now and no signs of them.  :D:D

I just want to make sure that I don't have to find the two of you.... if the Panthers do what I expect them, which is beat the Seahawks for the first time this season at Home!  :D

1273613[/snapback]

I can only speak for myself, and I would pop in the forum to take my licks should your cats get lucky.

That said, we both know that Steve Smith is a flash in the pan about to be fried up like a piece of Northwest salmon.

if the Panthers do what I expect them, which is beat the Seahawks for the first time this season at Home!  :D

1273613[/snapback]

Keep Dreaming kido.

All I ask is for some resect for the number one seed in the NFC. Were a better team and we still dont get respect from a shucksty ass, off and on Jake Delhomme led team. This guy is nothing without smith. But Hasselbeck with out Djax and Engram still leads our team to victory and goes as the starting QB in the Pro Bowl. Come on now where is the respect. Justdont talk trash till the game is over cause right now Seattle has the edge. We are a 5 point favorite and your coming to our house. BOOYAH NOT IN OUR HOUSE!

Keep Dreaming kido.

All I ask is for some resect for the number one seed in the NFC. Were a better team and we still dont get respect from a shucksty ass, off and on Jake Delhomme led team. This guy is nothing without smith. But Hasselbeck with out Djax and Engram still leads our team to victory and goes as the starting QB in the Pro Bowl. Come on now where is the respect. Justdont talk trash till the game is over cause right now Seattle has the edge. We are a 5 point favorite and your coming to our house. BOOYAH NOT IN OUR HOUSE!

1274106[/snapback]

lmao...respect my ass!

Seattle wins this week then maybe, just maybe they get a smidgeon of respect...of course they'll be at least 6-7 point underdogs to which ever AFC team shows up so Vegas won't be giving them any love neither...

Oh, and illiterate, stoned, and stupid is no way to go through life young man...get some help. :D

Keep Dreaming kido.

All I ask is for some resect for the number one seed in the NFC. Were a better team and we still dont get respect from a shucksty ass, off and on Jake Delhomme led team. This guy is nothing without smith. But Hasselbeck with out Djax and Engram still leads our team to victory and goes as the starting QB in the Pro Bowl. Come on now where is the respect. Just don't talk trash till the game is over cause right now Seattle has the edge. We are a 5 point favorite and your coming to our house. BOOYAH NOT IN OUR HOUSE!

1274106[/snapback]

I give plenty of respect to the Seahawks. Check out my other posts regarding Hasselbeck, SAlex and their improved D.... :D

You seem to be lazy and never check any facts, so if you want to spew mis-information.... that is fine. I will call you on it. :D:D

Your retarded the NFC West didnt even exist in the 90's.

1272905[/snapback]

Actually, it did exist in the 1990s and still today.  :D  The NFC West consisted of:

St. Louis

San Francisco

New Orleans

Atlanta

Carolina

I know because that was our nightmare season of 1-15.  It wasn't until Houston re-joined the league in 2002 when they realigned the league to its current state with 4 divisions moving Seattle from the AFC West to the NFC West and Atlanta, New Orleans and Carolina joined TB in the new NFC South.

Once again, a little fact checking would prevent you from spouting incorrect information.  :D  :D

1273065[/snapback]

Since you are either unable to use the search tool or are too lazy to read the entire post, I will refresh you memory for you..... :lol::brew:

Should be a great game...  :sick:

Lots of respect for the Seahawks and their fans, but I was very impressed with the Seattle D yesterday.

Good luck to your 'hawks and may the best team win next Sunday!  :lock:

1268081[/snapback]

You should check your facts first before making a blanket statement like Carolina can't stop the run.  In fact, they lead the NFC in rushing D at 91.6 per game, so yes, we can stop the run.

Seattle is a very good team, but their record is helped by a 6-0 record against the sorry NFC West.  That said, it should be a great game and Seattle I am sure will play a good game helped by their great crowd.  Carolina is a battle tested road team that can win anywhere and can and will give the Seahawks a much tougher game than the Redskins.

1269102[/snapback]

1.) Im pretty sure the Panthers gave up 21 points to the Bears offense.

You are very astute and capable of reading a box score.  Congratulations!  :D

2.) Im pretty sure the seahawk offense is the best in the NFL or 2nd best.

Actually, they were the best and Shaun Alexander is a terrific player. :sick:

3.) I easily see the Hawks outscoring the Panthers if we dont fumble the darn ball.

The Panthers had 22 picks, 16 fumble recoveries and owned a very strong 12 +/- ratio, so you need to take care of the ball to have a chance to win on Sunday.  I can tell you that 3 TOs like the Redskins game will not abode well for the Seahawks as the Panthers have a much better offense than the Redskins.

4.) Hasselbeck is way better then Delhomme.

Hasselbeck had a great season and deserves to be going to the Pro Bowl next month.  However, your comparison about the two QBs is a little premature as far as the playoffs.  Hasselbeck is 1-2 in the playoffs with 3 TDs and 2 picks.  Delhomme is 5-1 in the playoffs with 10 TDs in 2 picks.  Hasselbeck is a fine QB, but you are crazy to say that he is WAY better.  Jake's playoff record is pretty strong and considering that 4 of those 5 wins have been ON THE ROAD shows that he is a pretty darn good QB himself.  This helps you come off as a HUGH Homer with Rose colored glasses my friend.

5.) I dont see us losing at home when our defense plays way better.

Your fans will definitely help with their crowd noise and a 9-0 record is certainly impressive, but again you lose credibility when you make stupid comments that our defense is WAY better.  If you truly believe that back it up with some facts.  Oh wait, you can't because the stats are slanted toward the Panthers:

Team Ru/G Pass/G Yds/G Sacks Int. Fum. Turn +/- Pts/G TDsSEA 94.4 222.4 316.8 50 15  9 24 +9 16.9 2CAR 91.6 191.1 282.6 45 22 16 38 +12 16.2 2

Your team was better than Carolina in one single category, sacks.  Other than yourself, any objective person would agree that the Panthers D is better, but your D is a pretty good one too.

6) We should win this game.

I would hope so.  Since we are clearly defecient in so many ways to the MIGHTY Seahawks!   :sick:

1270307[/snapback]

The Seahawks have a great team and have earned the home field advantage.  However, the Panthers are a very good football team that has a great Defense and good special teams and play well on the road as indicated by our 4 straight road wins in the playoffs.  This will be a great game and should be very close with a FG potentially deciding the contest at the end.

1271001[/snapback]

How in the heck can you say that I don't respect the Seahawks and the fact they have earned the #1 seed, when in fact I already posted that. :huh:;)

Yes, you are favored. Big deal! You should be because you have a 13-3 record and are playing at home, but the game is played ON THE FIELD, not by stats and many pundits believe that the Seahawks season will end next Sunday evening, so I am not only in thinking the Panthers can win on Sunday. :D:D

Just because you are 18 doesn't give you a free pass to me an idiot!!! :D

CHECK YOUR FACTS BUDDY!!! :D

Edited by PSULions

Wow, Sammy Winder. Nice reference!

1268325[/snapback]

Hey, I once drank shots with Sammy. Made a complete fool of myself in front of him. I was down at tech school, getting ready for my new assignment in Denver. He was visiting his friend that ran the best Reggae bar in Biloxi. Made some comments about how I hoped he didn't mind when I cheered for the Seattle D to stop him. Didn't realize at the time that he had been retired for a few years. :doah:

Hey, I once drank shots with Sammy.  Made a complete fool of myself in front of him.  I was down at tech school, getting ready for my new assignment in Denver. He was visiting his friend that ran the best Reggae bar in Biloxi. Made some comments about how I hoped he didn't mind when I cheered for the Seattle D to stop him.  Didn't realize at the time that he had been retired for a few years.  :doah:

1274314[/snapback]

:D now that's funny

Vegas isnt showing the Panthers any love.

1274175[/snapback]

No, but the betting public is. They jumped all over the opening line of 4.5 and have drove it all the way down to 3.5. The money is coming in for the Panthers.

Edited by rattsass

Either way, I expect a GREAT game, but I think Carolina's one-dimensional offense will be their Achilles' Heel. The cliche this week has been that the Seahawks are "the most COMPLETE team", but with a WR corps that goes 4 deep, a quality TE, a dominant OL (at least a dominant left side), an EXTREMELY solid QB, and a rising defense, I just like them better at home vs Carolina's "Stevie Ballgame and the 7 Dwarves" WR/TE contingent and Delhomme throwing behind a good line; I'd give definitely give Carolina's D an edge over Seattle's, but in the case of strength-vs-strength, I'll take the the Seahawks at home.

I'd probably put my money on the Hawks -3.5; of course, anyone who followed the betting league knows that means the Cats at least cover. :doah:

That isnt showing respect.

1274459[/snapback]

All mighty Seahawks, fans and coaches... we salute your football prowess and kindly bow down to the Best team in all of football...

:D:D:D

My Panthers have no chance whatsever against this juggernaut of a team. The fans are so loud that it sounds like an airplane taking off in the stadium.

:D:D:D

I am not sure what in the world I am thinking to argue with an 18 yr. old kid and his sidekick. Obviously, reason does not apply since, despite my recent post he still believes that I have not shown respect to his team. :huh: I have decided that no matter what I post, he will just come back with another foolish statement so I am DONE playing this little game with him. :D:D

Ninja and the other Seahawks fans good luck to your team Sunday. I am really looking forward to the game and it should be a great one. :D

Edited by PSULions

Looks to be a good game next weekend.  The 'hawks can be had deep, and the smurf scares the crap out of me.  Carolina can be had on the ground, and there's question marks around Alexander.

Either way, this is going to be an interesting week and most likely a very good game next week.

Seahawks, 24-21

Bring it, Dave  :D

1268009[/snapback]

Congrats to you Proninja! You team came out smoking and laid a whuppin on my Panthers. Very dissappointed by how my team just looked flat, but the Seahawks played great and served notice to the Steelers that they will be ready for them.

Good luck against the Steelers!! :D