[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks/Panthers

proninja

Looks to be a good game next weekend. The 'hawks can be had deep, and the smurf scares the crap out of me. Carolina can be had on the ground, and there's question marks around Alexander.

Either way, this is going to be an interesting week and most likely a very good game next week.

Seahawks, 24-21

Bring it, Dave :D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks to be a good game next weekend.  The 'hawks can be had deep, and the smurf scares the crap out of me.  Carolina can be had on the ground, and there's question marks around Alexander.

Either way, this is going to be an interesting week and most likely a very good game next week.

Seahawks, 24-21

Bring it, Dave  :D

1268009[/snapback]

had on the ground? no way. They shut out 3 top running teams in 3 straight weeks.

SA was shut down by WAS..(9 yards on 6 carries) not to mention his backups...CAR can stop that run..it's hass I'm worried about..our corners should be okay though...

had on the ground? no way. They shut out 3 top running teams in 3 straight weeks.

SA was shut down by WAS..(9 yards on 6 carries) not to mention his backups...CAR can stop that run..it's hass I'm worried about..our corners should be okay though...

1268083[/snapback]

I'm sorry, your team is impervious with no weaknesses, I forgot. :D

:D

Should be a very good games by 2 very good teams.  I give the Hawks the advantage because they are more diverse offensively and at home.  Steve Smith scares me.

1268254[/snapback]

thank god it's not the old days where someone might just try and take him out, because without him, Panthers go home. Period.

:D

Should be a very good games by 2 very good teams.  I give the Hawks the advantage because they are more diverse offensively and at home.  Steve Smith scares me.

1268254[/snapback]

Exactly, IMO this game will hinge on SEA's ability to:

1) shut down Smith, as CAR's running game is toothless, and

2) protect Hasselbeck from that scorching pass rush.

If they can do those things, they will beat CAR 24-13.

If they can't, they'll have 7 months to think about it.

Ever since the Panther's cheerleaders started having sex in public restrooms, this team has been unstoppable. Other teams need to stand up and take notice.

Unless the Sea Gals step it up this week and display some public nudity and good old fashioned debauchery, I don't see this one being any contest at all.

Ever since the Panther's cheerleaders started having sex in public restrooms, this team has been unstoppable.  Other teams need to stand up and take notice.

Unless the Sea Gals step it up this week and display some public nudity and good old fashioned debauchery, I don't see this one being any contest at all.

1268296[/snapback]

You Da Man Vet- :D

Ever since the Panther's cheerleaders started having sex in public restrooms, this team has been unstoppable.  Other teams need to stand up and take notice.

1268296[/snapback]

You need to take your act on the road, too funny :D

Exactly, IMO this game will hinge on SEA's ability to:

1) shut down Smith, as CAR's running game is toothless, and

2) protect Hasselbeck from that scorching pass rush.

If they can do those things, they will beat CAR 24-13.

If they can't, they'll have 7 months to think about it.

1268294[/snapback]

perfectly said. couldn't agree more.

although I think Goings is gonna be okay...

although I think Goings is gonna be okay...

1268313[/snapback]

He could be okay, but I like the way Hawks played D against Portis. The Panthers are a similar team in many ways to Washington, except Delhomme to S. Smith packs more potential than Brunnel to Santana Moss.

Goings is solid, but he's just Sammy Winder/Edgar Bennett - a competent cog in the machine. With Foster down, Carolina's offense is the Jake-and-Steve show; and while I have a filthy man-lust for Steve Smith, I don't think that's enough to beat Seattle's VERY good offense at home.

Goings is solid, but he's just Sammy Winder/Edgar Bennett - a competent cog in the machine. With Foster down, Carolina's offense is the Jake-and-Steve show; and while I have a filthy man-lust for Steve Smith, I don't think that's enough to beat Seattle's VERY good offense at home.

1268323[/snapback]

Wow, Sammy Winder. Nice reference!

He could be okay, but I like the way Hawks played D against Portis.  The Panthers are a similar team in many ways to Washington, except Delhomme to S. Smith packs more potential than Brunnel to Santana Moss.

1268322[/snapback]

I was thinking that the other day - good D, one-trick passing offense, talented starter + good depth at RB.

Though to be fair, Was at least has Chris Cooley producing in the passing game.

...CAR can stop that run..it's hass I'm worried about..our corners should be okay though...

1268083[/snapback]

Someone overlooking the best running game in the NFL, The MVP of the NFL, The rushing title holder!

CAR cant stop the run and Shaun will run straight through you and even if he doesnt produce Darrell Jackson is an underrated Steve Smith he will shine if Alexander doesnt. We have the best QB in the NFC and the best Running back in the NFC, oh and the Best O line in the NFC. We are the best in the NFC. We'll prove it come Sunday.

Keep talking all the sh%t you want. You have seen what that did for Da Bears.

Any given sunday no matter top rb or top qb or top o-line a good defense can pull out a win. Especially when they have heart.

Seattle's d very good but, Carolinas D much better.

sunday at 6:30 i will be watching

GO PANTHERZZZ

Should be a great game...  :D

Lots of respect for the Seahawks and their fans, but I was very impressed with the Seattle D yesterday.

Good luck to your 'hawks and may the best team win next Sunday!  :D

1268081[/snapback]

Yes indeed, same to you. Should be a great game!