[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Seahawks/Panthers

proninja

Yes the Hawks had an easy schedule but you cant take anything away from them being the best team in the NFC.

1272834[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure we have to wait until after Sunday's game before we annoint them as the best team in the NFC...they could still come in second. :D

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure we have to wait until after Sunday's game before we annoint them as the best team in the NFC...they could still come in second.  :D

1272842[/snapback]

Uh, no. At this very point, they are the best team in the NFC.

To all you Panther fans, I would like to apologize for the comments of Jedi, Seahakws37, & Bonehand. Not all of the Seattle fans thinks the Panthers suck.

Some of them KNOW they totally suck.

:D

(And before all the non-knowers start in... I am a Redskin fan and while I would probably like Seattle to win since I live in the area I am not rooting for or against either team.)

1272737[/snapback]

Come on now Sky show the Hawks some love, you already got your ECB fees for next year taken care of.

Number one seed means the best.

1272867[/snapback]

You guys kill me...Seattle only played 4 (meaningful) games against teams with a winning record during the regular season this year...they were 2 and 2 during that span, and of those 2 games they did win both were by the margin of a field goal.

And so far, they've gotten to play one of the worst teams in the playoffs this year...Mark Brunell?...give me a break...that guy can barely score with his wife...

San Francisco used to do the same thing in the 90's...a good team, but not great, that rode into the playoffs every year by virtue of being in the NFC West division. They did manage to win a SB during that span but mostly they just made it to the playoffs and got hammered sooner or later by a better team. I just think the Seahawks will see the hammer this weekend...

You guys kill me...Seattle only played 4 (meaningful) games against teams with a winning record during the regular season this year...they were 2 and 2 during that span, and of those 2 games they did win both were by the margin of a field goal.

And so far, they've gotten to play one of the worst teams in the playoffs this year...Mark Brunell?...give me a break...that guy can barely score with his wife...

San Francisco used to do the same thing in the 90's...a good team, but not great, that rode into the playoffs every year by virtue of being in the NFC West division.  They did manage to win a SB during that span but mostly they just made it to the playoffs and got hammered sooner or later by a better team.  I just think the Seahawks will see the hammer this weekend...

1272878[/snapback]

Your retarded the NFC West didnt even exist in the 90's. How can you say were not great when we have the best Offensive line in the NFL, the best qb in the NFC he has the same stats as bret Favre in his 5th year except Hasselbeck doesnt have his superbowl win yet in his 5th year. We'll this is it...Shaun Alexander I guess is good but not great. We lead the NFL in sacks. All this while our starting receivers and secondary has been hurt all year we still find a way to go 13-3. Just shut up already my team is better then yours and they are gonna Win it all. No matter how much you talk yourself out of it. Just accept the fact that the Hawks are dope!

Your retarded the NFC West didnt even exist in the 90's. How can you say were not great when we have the best Offensive line in the NFL, the best qb in the NFC he has the same stats as bret Favre in his 5th year except Hasselbeck doesnt have his superbowl win yet in his 5th year. We'll this is it...Shaun Alexander I guess is good but not great. We lead the NFL in sacks. All this while our starting receivers and secondary has been hurt all year we still find a way to go 13-3. Just shut up already my team is better then yours and they are gonna Win it all. No matter how much you talk yourself out of it. Just accept the fact that the Hawks are dope!

1272905[/snapback]

Highlighted some of the gramatical errors. Probably didn't get them all.

Edited by proninja

Highlighted some of the gramatical errors.  Probably didn't get them all.

1272908[/snapback]

:D No. Let him be. How can you not appreciate his love for the Hawks?

"Just shut up already my team is better then yours and they are gonna Win it all."

I love it.

:D No. Let him be. How can you not appreciate his love for the Hawks?

"Just shut up already my team is better then yours and they are gonna Win it all."

I love it.

1272924[/snapback]

Alright, but sometimes I just can't resist. :D

Your retarded the NFC West didnt even exist in the 90's.

1272905[/snapback]

Actually, it did exist in the 1990s and still today. :D The NFC West consisted of:

St. Louis

San Francisco

New Orleans

Atlanta

Carolina

I know because that was our nightmare season of 1-15. It wasn't until Houston re-joined the league in 2002 when they realigned the league to its current state with 4 divisions moving Seattle from the AFC West to the NFC West and Atlanta, New Orleans and Carolina joined TB in the new NFC South.

Once again, a little fact checking would prevent you from spouting incorrect information. :D:D

Edited by PSULions

I hope Jedi and Seahawks37 have the stones to show up and take their medicine if the Panthers beat your beloved Seahawks on Sunday. I know their are a few Bears fans MIA that thought sure that the Bears were going to beat the Panthers and here it is on Wednesday and they are no shows.

I will show up to give the Seahawks kudos if they are able to beat the Panthers....

Will you have show up IF the Panthers win Sunday???

I hope Jedi and Seahawks37 have the stones to show up and take their medicine if the Panthers beat your beloved Seahawks on Sunday.  I know their are a few Bears fans MIA that thought sure that the Bears were going to beat the Panthers and here it is on Wednesday and they are no shows.

I will show up to give the Seahawks kudos if they are able to beat the Panthers....

Will you have show up IF the Panthers win Sunday???

1273070[/snapback]

I tend to go MIA sometimes but since you bring it up, I would show up to accept any trash being thrown my way; however, I'm not concerned. I keep hearing/reading about Carolina's defense being #3. I think a big surprise factor in this game will be the Seahawks defense.

:D Seahawk37.. sound off baby, Sound Off! Come Sunday it's Go-Time baby. Time to catch a panther by his tail and sling him out of Q field and back home.

Picture Fisher and Bernard gutting the middle while Winstrom chases down Flaky Jake.

I tend to go MIA sometimes but since you bring it up, I would show up to accept any trash being thrown my way; however, I'm not concerned. I keep hearing/reading about Carolina's defense being #3. I think a big surprise factor in this game will be the Seahawks defense.

:D Seahawk37.. sound off baby, Sound Off! Come Sunday it's Go-Time baby. Time to catch a panther by his tail and sling him out of Q field and back home.

Picture Fisher and Bernard gutting the middle while Winstrom chases down Flaky Jake.

1273460[/snapback]

I want to know who this imposter is and what he did with the real Jedi. :D

San Francisco used to do the same thing in the 90's...a good team, but not great, that rode into the playoffs every year by virtue of being in the NFC West division.  They did manage to win a SB during that span but mostly they just made it to the playoffs and got hammered sooner or later by a better team.  I just think the Seahawks will see the hammer this weekend...

1272878[/snapback]

If Carolina dominates Seattle, your point would appear to be valid. If Seattle wins, all you'll ever hear leading up to the Superbowl is "....Seattle's schedule was a cakewalk, they have no chance" I've heard it a kijillion times this season before every tough opponent and the Seahawks have won every game since Week 5.

If Carolina dominates Seattle, your point would appear to be valid.  If Seattle wins, all you'll ever hear leading up to the Superbowl is "....Seattle's schedule was a cakewalk, they have no chance"  I've heard it a kijillion times this season before every tough opponent and the Seahawks have won every game since Week 5.

1273479[/snapback]

BOOM!