[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

40-1 Odds in April 2005

DeezNuts

:D

40-1 odds on Seattle to win the Superbowl; I took this bet in April of 2005; Also took Denver at 7-1 before Pittsburgh upset Indy... if Denver plays Seattle in the Superbowl I'm taking home a big $$$ either way... nice way to make up for a lousy fantasy season.

Been on fire this year and like both Seattle -3.5 & Denver -3.5 this week... both are getting no respect... all I keep hearing is the first all wild card superbowl, blah, blah... go with the favorites this week... both are 8-0 at home... it's time to seperate the men from boyz!

both Seattle -3.5 & Denver -3.5 this week... both are getting no respect...

1272752[/snapback]

Basically cause Jake Plummet sucks and Seattle barely beat Dallas during the regular season...those would be my 2 biggest concerns with both these teams = hugh question marks???...

Basically cause Jake Plummet sucks and Seattle barely beat Dallas during the regular season...those would be my 2 biggest concerns with both these teams = hugh question marks???...

1272767[/snapback]

Seattle will be fine. Shut down Smitty and the game is a lock, that might be hard to do though. Goings isn't a huge threat, all though neither was Foster, but I just think that Carolina won't have enough fire power on offense.

1272767[/snapback]

Seattle beat the Cowboys without their 2 best receivers.

You can't be serious and really think Seattle has a legit chance at winning do ya?

1272791[/snapback]

Even though i'm not a Seahawk fan, I know they will win.

Sigline bet on it? :D

Edited by Flip_Side

they will be outplayed in every category by the afc team.. i hope to god its the steelers.. but the broncos are just as good.. alexander will be taken out of the game if it is the steelers.. ask LT and every other back that played the steelers for the past 30 or so games.. only edge james racked up 100 yds in that span.

Seattle will be fine. Shut down Smitty and the game is a lock, that might be hard to do though. Goings isn't a huge threat, all though neither was Foster, but I just think that Carolina won't have enough fire power on offense.

1272768[/snapback]

Not sure how you can say we don't have enough firepower to stay with Seattle. We just put 29 points on the Bears who gave up only 61 pts. all season at home. We have also averaged 24.4 pts per game. Goings can run the ball effectively to keep the Seattle O on the sidelines and I am sure that will be part of our gameplan on Sunday. He had more than 5 games with 100 yds last season when Foster hurt his collarbone, so he has been proven and I feel very comfortable in place of Foster. :D

1272767[/snapback]

Carolina didnt beat Dallas in the Reg season at home, so what does that prove.

Seattle beat the Cowboys without their 2 best receivers.

1272775[/snapback]

Carolina lost to the Cowboys with their best 2 Wrs. I dont see how Dallas trashing Carolina and losing on the road to Sea proves anything in this game. Dallas has the personel to beat either of these teams, but couldnt beat Washington. Go figure.

Carolina lost to the Cowboys with their best 2 Wrs.  I dont see how Dallas trashing Carolina and losing on the road to Sea proves anything in this game.  Dallas has the personel to beat either of these teams, but couldnt beat Washington.  Go figure.

1273442[/snapback]

What, you want logic from me?... :D

I'm sure this....

like both Seattle -3.5 & Denver -3.5 this week...

1272752[/snapback]

has nothing to do with this...

40-1 odds on Seattle to win the Superbowl; I took this bet in April of 2005; Also took Denver at 7-1 before Pittsburgh upset Indy

1272752[/snapback]

I'm just saying....the opinion might be a little biased. :D

Edited by myhousekey

Where'd you get 40-1 odds on Seattle?

I find that hard to believe.  The longest odds I recall seeing on the Seahawks were 25-1.

1273159[/snapback]

www.sportsbetting.com... they all ready have odds for the 2007 Superbowl Winner... not plugging the site, just answering the question, Seattle was 40-1 right before the 2005 NFL draft.

Edited by DeezNuts

I'm sure this....

has nothing to do with this...

I'm just saying....the opinion might be a little biased.  :D

1274354[/snapback]

Really aren't biased game picks at all... in fact, in addition to having $$$ on Seattle or Denver to win the Superbowl I also threw money on both of them for this week... I love the fact everyone is so high on Pitts. & Carolina it just keeps bringing that line down for me... I may even throw more money on these guys...

Edited by DeezNuts

Matter of fact, here are the odds for the 2007 Superbowl Winner.. who ya like?

Arizona Cardinals 75-1

Atlanta Falcons 30-1

Baltimore Ravens 40-1

Buffalo Bills 100-1

Carolina Panthers 12-1

Chicago Bears 22-1

Cincinnati Bengals 15-1

Cleveland Browns 100-1

Dallas Cowboys 22-1

Denver Broncos 10-1

Detroit Lions 75-1

Green Bay Packers 100-1