[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is anyone listening to dan Patrick today

Sgt. Ryan

Why do fans of teams other than the Seahawks, Panthers, or Broncos say stuff like this.  It is laughable.  Boy oh boy, are we Steeler fans ever worried about the stuff that will be written about us on the Huddle by Ravens, Cowboys, Jaguars, and Browns fans.  You guys are too funny.  :D

Fact is this, NO ONE expected the Steelers to make it this far.  The Steelers just pulled one of the largest playoff upsets in recent memory, and people come on here thinking they are going to rain on our parade by telling us that our team will lose to the Broncos.  Get real people !!!!

1274606[/snapback]

Actually Menudo this remark was directed at one person, not at the Steelers or their fans on this board. If you read carefully you'll see that it doesnt disparage anyone but the person to whom it was directed.

Lighten up Francis :D

Not just Steeler fans ... being thin skinned is an afflicition most Americans suffer from these days.

1275035[/snapback]

Exactly. I think the Steelers are the new "America's Team," if you see America as a place where everyone stives to make themselves a victim in the face of success.

Exactly. I think the Steelers are the new "America's Team," if you see America as a place where everyone stives to make themselves a victim in the face of success.

1275057[/snapback]

I've never seen jealousy running so rampant at this place. :D

Why would I be jealous of Steeler fans,  If you have ever been to Pittsburgh you feel sorry for the people that have to live in that ghetto.

1275438[/snapback]

I had the displeasure of spending 2 weeks in the barren wasteland of texas or was it northern mexico? hard to tell.

any place in texas is a s h i t hole

1276732[/snapback]

I am in no way a fan of Texas. The short time I lived there, I woke up every day wondering if I should just end it all. That said ...

Texas has, by far, the best-looking females of any state in the union. Dallas women would put LA and Miami to shame any day of the week. I dunno why this is, but it's a fact.

Texas makes the best chili. I consider that a major contribution to our culture. If you put beans in your chili, you're an idiot and a sissy.

Johnny Winter? ZZ Top? Stevie Ray? That special mix of Tex-Mex blues is some of the best music this country has produced. And I'll add Lyle Lovett, just because I'm a fan.

Otherwise, I agree, Texas sucks ass.

I am in no way a fan of Texas. The short time I lived there, I woke up every day wondering if I should just end it all. That said ...

Texas has, by far, the best-looking females of any state in the union. Dallas women would put LA and Miami to shame any day of the week. I dunno why this is, but it's a fact.

Texas makes the best chili. I consider that a major contribution to our culture. If you put beans in your chili, you're an idiot and a sissy.

Johnny Winter? ZZ Top? Stevie Ray? That special mix of Tex-Mex blues is some of the best music this country has produced. And I'll add Lyle Lovett, just because I'm a fan.

Otherwise, I agree, Texas sucks ass.

1277149[/snapback]

Well Im glad you didnt end it all, yet. you wouldnt be here to back up my point Dallas has the best looking women in the country. Now that you validated my point, feel free to end it all...... :D