[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is anyone listening to dan Patrick today

Sgt. Ryan

Man are Squeeler fans pathetic or what.

Waa - The refs tried to steal the game.

Waa - Nobody wants us to win

Waa - Everyone is against us.

Dan and the Show killer are ripping you fools to death in the first hour today. You won the game, what are you crying for.

Waa  -  The refs tried to steal the game. 

Waa  - Nobody wants us to win

Dan and the Show killer are ripping you fools to death in the first hour today.    You won the game, what are you crying for.

1273889[/snapback]

try living here in Central Pa and listening to it 24/7!!! :D

Dan and the Show killer are ripping you fools to death in the first hour today.    You won the game, what are you crying for.

1273889[/snapback]

Yes, those Steeler fans calling in represent the entire Steeler nation. :D

I never once said any of those three things in ANY of my multiple posts.

The NFL admitted getting a crucial call wrong in the Steelers' victory over the Colts on Sunday. Now, reportedly, the league is prepared to give the Steelers' Joey Porter a break for his response.

An NFL source told ESPN2 Cold Pizza contributor Bob Glauber that Porter will not be fined for his comments about NFL officials following Sunday's game. Also, the Beaver (Pa.) County Times is reporting that Porter was told by coach Bill Cowher that he won't be fined.

Porter

When Troy Polamalu's fourth-quarter interception was overturned by referee Pete Morelli, Porter felt the Steelers were facing opponents on two fronts: the Colts and the refs.

"I know they wanted Indy to win this game," Porter said after the game. "The whole world loves Peyton Manning, but come on man, don't take the game away from us.

"I felt they were cheating us. When the interception happened, everybody in the world knew that was an interception. Don't cheat us that bad. When they did that, they really want Peyton Manning and these guys to win the Super Bowl. They are just going to straight take it for them. I felt that they were like 'We don't even care if you know we're cheating. We're cheating for them.' "

Mike Pereira, the league's vice president of officiating, said in a statement that Morelli should have let the call on the field stand.

"He maintained possession long enough to establish a catch," Pereira said. "Therefore, the replay review should have upheld the call on the field that it was a catch and fumble."

Cowher dismissed Porter's angry comments Tuesday, calling them "ridiculous."

"Joey's comments at the end of the game were certainly made out of frustration," Cowher said. "But there's no conspiracy or things of that nature. That's ridiculous."

1273889[/snapback]

Exaclty, they freakin won for cryin out loud. Players should take a page from

Cowher's book

Absolutely he should, or a troubling precedent is going to be set.  If he hadn't used the word "cheat", I'd understand it, but the NFL really needs to stomp on that.

1274012[/snapback]

Totally agree, throwing around terms like "cheat" shouldnt be taken lightly. Porter shouldnt get a free pass, even though the NFL admitted to the error.

Okay, well did anyone watch ESPN on monday night? Every 30 freakin minutes I got to hear about how the NFL admitted they were wrong. Jeezus, we got it guys you did a segment on it all day, then on the 6pm Sportscenter, then every freaking 30 minutes all night :D Dang i was about to break the tv :D

Everyone did hear that Porter wasn't fined, right? how many times am i going to hear that on ESPN tonight :D

Porter implying that the refs were cheating was obviously idiotic, but that call was so blatantly wrong that I don't think the whining is out of order. I mean making a bad call is one thing, but overturning a clearly correct call after looking at it in slow motion for 2 + minutes???? Not one person in the country agreed with that overturn, even Colts fans can't admit they agreed with the call.

I said the same thing in another thread and was accused of being a bitter Bengals fan.  :D

:D Waaaa.  We won.  What a bummer.  :D

1274319[/snapback]

Yeah, one thing I haven't heard around here since the playoffs started is Bengal fans crying. :D

Bow at our feet. The Steelers are in another AFC Championship game, while the Bengals get to watch. Hey, congrats on the division title and 1st place schedule next year. :D:D

Yes, those Steeler fans calling in represent the entire Steeler nation.  :D

1273907[/snapback]

Now you know how most of us Eagles fans feel. People let a few idiots ruin the reputation of the whole. Most of us have never thrown a battery or snowball or got into a fight at the game or boo Donovan McNabb at the draft, but we take a lot of crap for it anyway.

All you clowns can rip the Steelers and their fans all you want, Steelers are still going to the championship game :D

1274493[/snapback]

I will not forget you if the Steelers lose. If they win, I will congratulate you. Woe unto you should they lose...not that I think we'll be seeing much of you... :D

I will not forget you if the Steelers lose. If they win, I will congratulate you. Woe unto you should they lose...not that I think we'll be seeing much of you... :D

1274495[/snapback]

Why do fans of teams other than the Seahawks, Panthers, or Broncos say stuff like this. It is laughable. Boy oh boy, are we Steeler fans ever worried about the stuff that will be written about us on the Huddle by Ravens, Cowboys, Jaguars, and Browns fans. You guys are too funny. :D

Fact is this, NO ONE expected the Steelers to make it this far. The Steelers just pulled one of the largest playoff upsets in recent memory, and people come on here thinking they are going to rain on our parade by telling us that our team will lose to the Broncos. Get real people !!!!

Yes, those Steeler fans calling in represent the entire Steeler nation.  :D

I never once said any of those three things in ANY of my multiple posts.

1273907[/snapback]

Add me and everyone else that I talk face to face sports with to this list.

You do know that the raido show screens callers first to make sure they are talking about what they want, don't you?

Add me and everyone else that I talk face to face sports with to this list.

You do know that the raido show screens callers first to make sure they are talking about what they want, don't you?

1274709[/snapback]

Dude, Sgt. Ryan has a hard time telling what number comes after 10, because he runs out of fingers to help him, so he certainly doesn't know anything about radio stations screening callers. :D

I actually enjoy reading all of sgt. ryans anti-Steeler posts even if he does'nt believe half of the crap he writes(which I don't think he does, he just likes to fish).

But anyway, It makes victories even more enjoyable when there are alot of haters and doubters, how much fun will it be when they win it all if everyone was on the bandwagon?

Edited by slovak