[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Today we have a right to see......

skylive5

.....two very well played, close games.

Think that we have four teams that are very well matched up.

Personally see defense as being the whole key to both games. Think that the offenses will be kept in check for most of the time in each game. Probably a long ball or maybe a break away run, but all in all think both will be decided by a key defensive play.

Both home teams are undefeated at home this year. Both road teams are on away winning streaks.

Seattle scores at a 28.2 rate....Carolina gives up 16.2

Carolina scores at a 24.4 rate...Seattle gives up 16.9

Denver scores at a 24.7 rate...Pittsburgh gives up 16.1

Pittsburgh scores at a 24.3 rate...Denver gives up 16.1

All four are in the top seven in scoring D.

All four are in the top nine in scoring O.

Both games have the potential of making this a great day of playoff football and I am looking forward to it.

And please let the officials not be a part of the story today.

1281186[/snapback]

Amen to that.

1281190[/snapback]

:D Wouldn't that be the pits.

Like small children... officials should be seen and not heard.

:D Wouldn't that be the pits.

Like small children... officials should be seen and not heard.

1281197[/snapback]

It was the pits last weekend, when 3 particularly bad calls contributed to my team playing golf this week.

I certainly don't want to see it happen to any of the remaining teams.

Any news on Peppers and Hoover? I know they were pretty banged up last weekend...

1281314[/snapback]

Peppers not only has the banged up shoulder, but he has also had the flu this week as just reported on ESPN.

Any news on Peppers and Hoover? I know they were pretty banged up last weekend...

1281314[/snapback]

I am sure that everybody is playing, except for those with broken bones, from all teams.

Anyone listed as 'questionable' is a player. Don't even know why a team would list 'questionable' players to begin with when all the marbles are up for grabs.

Peppers not only has the banged up shoulder, but he has also had the flu this week as just reported on ESPN.

1281317[/snapback]

I did hear the Panthers were having some trouble with the flu bug this week. Being injured AND sick cant be a good time...

I am sure that everybody is playing, except for those with broken bones, from all teams.

Anyone listed as 'questionable' is a player. Don't even know why a team would list 'questionable' players to begin with when all the marbles are up for grabs.

1281320[/snapback]

Yeah, true enough. If you dont win you go home. Plenty of time to be questionable in the off-season :D

They have to list them as questionable if they missed part of practice. Simple as that.

1281356[/snapback]

Yeah, those are the rules. Makes you wonder though, I guess just about every Patriot misses practice time all season :D

.....two very well played, close games.

>

>

>

>

Both games have the potential of making this a great day of playoff football and I am looking forward to it.

1281177[/snapback]

So much for potential.

While entertaining neither game gave the fan what they wanted in the close game - excietment categories.

Don't know if I am disappointed or disappointed.

Will say.... Congrats to the true Seahawk and Steeler homers here. With luck we will get a good game out of this matchup.

Will say.... Congrats to the true Seahawk and Steeler homers here. With luck we will get a good game out of this matchup.

1282611[/snapback]

Thanks Sky, but a good match up for this Steeler fan is one like we have had this past week. Didn't need any extra blood pressure meds and to my knowledge no one had any heart attacks. :D

Edited by Skippy

Thanks Sky, but a good match up for this Steeler fan is one like we have had this past week. Didn't need any extra blood pressure meds and to my knowledge no one had any heart attacks. :D

1282623[/snapback]

That is just what my boy is thinking. He is a dyed-in-the-wool Steeler fan.

When I called him with a min to go in that game I thought he was having a fit.... LOL .... talk about rabid. :D

Of course my daughter is just as rabid about the 'Hawks.... she should be back from the game in about 2 hours.... I will probably have to listen to a play-by-play recap from her and the grandkids. :D