[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Congrats Steelers

MrEdway

Congrats Menudo and the rest of you Steeler fans. You beat us down purty good. I'm disheartened by our defense's coverage efforts and by Jake's play. I was so ready to jump on the Jake bandwagon! Now I'm back to wondering if we can ever really win with that guy. That horrible INT right before halftime was a fricking KILLER. But none of that is meant to take away from the way you came into Denver and gave us the business. :D

Good luck in Detroit.

Pittsburgh Steelers are GODS. We were so wrong. Pittsburgh fans were so right. Plummer sucks always and still. Big Ben is better than Bradshaw. Bettis is the best running back in history. This Pittsburgh defense is better than the Steel Curtain of the 70's.

This Steeler team may very well be the best team ever assembled in the history of football. We are humbled in their presence, and the only question now is how badly will they beat their opponent in the Superbowl.

There, that ought to cover it. Now excuse me while I go throw up for a couple of hours.

Pittsburgh Steelers are GODS.  We were so wrong.  Pittsburgh fans were so right.  Plummer sucks always and still.  Big Ben is better than Bradshaw.  Bettis is the best running back in history.  This Pittsburgh defense is better than the Steel Curtain of the 70's. 

This Steeler team may very well be the best team ever assembled in the history of football.  We are humbled in their presence, and the only question now is how badly will they beat their opponent in the Superbowl.

There, that ought to cover it.  Now excuse me while I go throw up for a couple of hours.

1282255[/snapback]

I don't think I'd go THAT far. :D

I don't think I'd go THAT far. :D

1282258[/snapback]

That was a pre-emptive strike. I don't think it will take though.

Pittsburgh Steelers are GODS.  We were so wrong.  Pittsburgh fans were so right.  Plummer sucks always and still.  Big Ben is better than Bradshaw.  Bettis is the best running back in history.  This Pittsburgh defense is better than the Steel Curtain of the 70's. 

This Steeler team may very well be the best team ever assembled in the history of football.  We are humbled in their presence, and the only question now is how badly will they beat their opponent in the Superbowl.

There, that ought to cover it.  Now excuse me while I go throw up for a couple of hours.

1282255[/snapback]

Best post I have ever read. Now this girl knows how to break down some football. Look out Steve Young, Ratssass is comin' for your job.

Best post I have ever read.  Now this girl knows how to break down some football.  Look out Steve Young, Ratssass is comin' for your job.

1282360[/snapback]

Boy these Steeler fans are never satisfied. They pizz on you if you say they suck, and they call you a girl when you tell them all the the things they have been longing to hear. Tough crowd.

Boy these Steeler fans are never satisfied.  They pizz on you if you say they suck, and they call you a girl when you tell them all the the things they have been longing to hear.  Tough crowd.

1282475[/snapback]

Problem is that that's not what we want to hear, Ratsass. I mean that's not what I want to hear. I know you are being sarcastic but in general this is a pretty good thread that is filled with what Steeler fans want to hear.

You know, congrats on a Steeler win. Those guys are playing at a very high level and the better team won today. Good luck down the road in the the Super Bowl.

Problem is that that's not what we want to hear, Ratsass.  I mean that's not what I want to hear.  I know you are being sarcastic but in general this is a pretty good thread that is filled with what Steeler fans want to hear.

You know, congrats on a Steeler win.  Those guys are playing at a very high level and the better team won today.  Good luck down the road in the the Super Bowl.

1282490[/snapback]

I find these truths to be self evident. The better team won today. Bill Cowher, after 14 years as the Steelers coach FINALLY gets it. I give Cowher all the credit in the world for turning into a coach that knows what it takes to win the big one.

AND furthermore.......congrats on a Steeler win. Those guys are playing at a very high level and the better team won today. Good luck down the road in the the Super Bowl.

Cowher does need this win in the SB to validate a great career in my opinion. I mean no one can argue that he is a winner as a coach, overall, but the track record in these AFC championship games and the game that O'Donnel let get away in the SB just made it look like he couldn't get past the big game.

Thanks for the congrats but I wasn't trying to make you re-write it.

I find these truths to be self evident.  The better team won today.  Bill Cowher, after 14 years as the Steelers coach FINALLY gets it.  I give Cowher all the credit in the world for turning into a coach that knows what it takes to win the big one.

AND furthermore.......congrats on a Steeler win.  Those guys are playing at a very high level and the better team won today.  Good luck down the road in the the Super Bowl.

1282515[/snapback]

He was in the Superbowl in 1994.

Cowher has been outcoached in all but one AFC championship game... Until today. I guess he realizes that his team is "equally" dangerous in the passing game as they are in the Running game. To be honest, they are a better passing team than a running team.

Cowher does need this win in the SB to validate a great career in my opinion.  I mean no one can argue that he is a winner as a coach, overall, but the track record in these AFC championship games and the game that O'Donnel let get away in the SB just made it look like he couldn't get past the big game.

1282523[/snapback]

I'm well aware that he lost a Superbowl, but once again I reinerate my point. Cowher showed to day that he has learned how to put the throttle down when things are going his way. He didn't get conservative and try to piss it all away. He had a game plan. His team took the early lead. Cowher kept his foot on the gas until Denver was toasty. That's what I'm talking about. That is how you win Championships.

I find these truths to be self evident.  The better team won today.  Bill Cowher, after 14 years as the Steelers coach FINALLY gets it.  I give Cowher all the credit in the world for turning into a coach that knows what it takes to win the big one.

AND furthermore.......congrats on a Steeler win.  Those guys are playing at a very high level and the better team won today.  Good luck down the road in the the Super Bowl.

1282515[/snapback]

Was not sure if there was a congrats in that first post with all the throwing up and everything. Thanks for the clarification.

Was not sure if there was a congrats in that first post with all the throwing up and everything.  Thanks for the clarification.

1282588[/snapback]

Actually it was a congrats and a feeble attempt to thwart overzealous comments that will surely be made in this board over the next two weeks.