[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This Is For You!

tonorator

message to all NFL teams, their fans, the coaching staffs, and the refs ...

YOU ALL STINK. EVERY ONE OF YOU IS OVERRATED AND DON'T DESERVE TO BE WHERE YOU ARE. YOU HAD CAKE SCHEDULES AND ARE ALL RIDING THE BACK OF ONE SUPERSTAR. YOUR QUARTERBACK IS THE LUCKIEST PLAYER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND YOUR DEFENSE HAS BEEN THE BENEFICIARY OF MANY EASY TURNOVERS. YOUR FANS ARE FAIRWEATHER AND THEY ALL JUMP ON AND OFF THE BANDWAGON. YOUR TEAM IS ONLY SURVIVING ON THE STRENGTH OF BAD CALLS AND IF WE HAD SOME CAPABLE REFS IN THERE, WE WOULD SEE WHO THE REAL TEAMS ARE. YOUR COACH ISN'T TOUGH ENOUGH AND DOESN'T SEE WHAT THOUSANDS IN THE STANDS COULD TELL THEM IN AN INSTANT. HOW IN THE WORLD ANY OF THESE TEAMS EVEN MADE THE PLAYOFFS IS BEYOND ME!

ok.

now, with that out of the way, let's all enjoy the super bowl, shall we?

YOU ALL STINK.  EVERY ONE OF YOU IS OVERRATED AND DON'T DESERVE TO BE WHERE YOU ARE.  YOU HAD CAKE SCHEDULES AND ARE ALL RIDING THE BACK OF ONE SUPERSTAR.  YOUR QUARTERBACK IS THE LUCKIEST PLAYER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND YOUR DEFENSE HAS BEEN THE BENEFICIARY OF MANY EASY TURNOVERS.  YOUR FANS ARE FAIRWEATHER AND THEY ALL JUMP ON AND OFF THE BANDWAGON.  YOUR TEAM IS ONLY SURVIVING ON THE STRENGTH OF BAD CALLS AND IF WE HAD SOME CAPABLE REFS IN THERE, WE WOULD SEE WHO THE REAL TEAMS ARE.  YOUR COACH ISN'T TOUGH ENOUGH AND DOESN'T SEE WHAT THOUSANDS IN THE STANDS COULD TELL THEM IN AN INSTANT.  HOW IN THE WORLD ANY OF THESE TEAMS EVEN MADE THE PLAYOFFS IS BEYOND ME!

ok.

1283391[/snapback]

yeah, well you suck. so there, enough said. :D

Do you feel better??? :D

1283418[/snapback]

yes. i now feel more vindicated, justified, powerful, and intelligent. i should put my feelings out there more often for everyone to benefit from ...

Edited by tonorator

Now, with that out of the way, let's all enjoy the super bowl, shall we?

1283391[/snapback]

DEAR (INSERT YOUR TEAM NAME HERE),

YOU ALL STINK. YOU ARE OVERRATED AND DON'T DESERVE TO BE WHERE YOU ARE. YOU HAD A CAKE SCHEDULE AND ARE RIDING THE BACK OF ONE SECOND TIER SUPERSTAR. YOUR QUARTERBACK IS THE LUCKIEST PLAYER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND YOUR DEFENSE HAS BEEN THE BENEFICIARY OF MANY EASY TURNOVERS. YOUR ARE FAIRWEATHER AND JUMP ON AND OFF THE BANDWAGON. YOUR TEAM IS ONLY SURVIVING ON THE STRENGTH OF BAD CALLS AND IF WE HAD SOME CAPABLE REFS IN THERE, WE WOULD SEE WHO THE REAL TEAMS ARE. YOUR COACH ISN'T TOUGH ENOUGH AND DOESN'T SEE WHAT THOUSANDS IN THE STANDS COULD TELL HIM IN AN INSTANT. HOW IN THE WORLD YOUR TEAM EVEN MADE THE PLAYOFFS IS BEYOND ME!

LOVE AND KISSES,

THE HUDDLE

Took the liberty of cleaning that up a bit to be more apropos to the atmosphere around these here parts. :D (Though I do think you covered just about everything.) :D

YOU ALL STINK.  EVERY ONE OF YOU IS OVERRATED AND DON'T DESERVE TO BE WHERE YOU ARE.  YOU HAD CAKE SCHEDULES AND ARE ALL RIDING THE BACK OF ONE SUPERSTAR.  YOUR QUARTERBACK IS THE LUCKIEST PLAYER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND YOUR DEFENSE HAS BEEN THE BENEFICIARY OF MANY EASY TURNOVERS.  YOUR FANS ARE FAIRWEATHER AND THEY ALL JUMP ON AND OFF THE BANDWAGON.  YOUR TEAM IS ONLY SURVIVING ON THE STRENGTH OF BAD CALLS AND IF WE HAD SOME CAPABLE REFS IN THERE, WE WOULD SEE WHO THE REAL TEAMS ARE.  YOUR COACH ISN'T TOUGH ENOUGH AND DOESN'T SEE WHAT THOUSANDS IN THE STANDS COULD TELL THEM IN AN INSTANT.  HOW IN THE WORLD ANY OF THESE TEAMS EVEN MADE THE PLAYOFFS IS BEYOND ME!

ok.

1283391[/snapback]

Wow, that post really hurt. It was as if someone rolled into and shredded my knee................. :D:D:D:D

Tonorator is my vote for newbie of the year.

DEAR (INSERT YOUR TEAM NAME HERE),

YOU ALL STINK.  YOU ARE OVERRATED AND DON'T DESERVE TO BE WHERE YOU ARE.  YOU HAD A CAKE SCHEDULE AND ARE RIDING THE BACK OF ONE SECOND TIER SUPERSTAR.  YOUR QUARTERBACK IS THE LUCKIEST PLAYER ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH AND YOUR DEFENSE HAS BEEN THE BENEFICIARY OF MANY EASY TURNOVERS.  YOUR ARE FAIRWEATHER AND JUMP ON AND OFF THE BANDWAGON.  YOUR TEAM IS ONLY SURVIVING ON THE STRENGTH OF BAD CALLS AND IF WE HAD SOME CAPABLE REFS IN THERE, WE WOULD SEE WHO THE REAL TEAMS ARE.  YOUR COACH ISN'T TOUGH ENOUGH AND DOESN'T SEE WHAT THOUSANDS IN THE STANDS COULD TELL HIM IN AN INSTANT.  HOW IN THE WORLD YOUR TEAM EVEN MADE THE PLAYOFFS IS BEYOND ME!

LOVE AND KISSES,

THE HUDDLE

Took the liberty of cleaning that up a bit to be more apropos to the atmosphere around these here parts. :D (Though I do think you covered just about everything.) :D

1283460[/snapback]

thanks sky! much better. if others have improvement ideas, bring them down to the front!