[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dirty Jobs

driveby

I have one for the History Channel;

High school student backback searcher. :D

I'm on the security team now and since we got back from Christmas break we've been searching every backpack, gym bag, purse, lunch box, ....everything.

If I don't come down with hepatitis or lice or crabs or something it'll be a friggin miracle. I'm quite certain I would fail a drug test at this point simply from what I've absorbed through my skin.

Imagine digging through someones dirty gym clothes before breakfast. Consider the implications of inhaling stale cigarette and Josh Gordon smoke when you unzip a bag first thing in the morning. Picture yourself rooting through a collection of empty cheetos bags, mashed unidentifiable Little Debbie snack cakes, melted Hershey bars, and soccer cleats - in the same bag. It's not pretty.

And how many girls carry an extra pair of panties in their purse? More than you would think. :D And tampons are out, maxi pads are in. (no pun intended).

Today I found a cell phone wrapped up in a jock strap. (cell phones are not allowed on our campus..........yet)

If my eyes itch I rub them with the bottom of my shoe. :D

But on a positive note, I'm now qualified to be a TSA screener. :D

I like that show. Especially when he went noodling which is catching catfish with your bare hands.

I can only imagine your job. Those high school years are the most "odorous" of all. Maybe you could get a pair of gloves from a suit of armor or something.

I like that show. Especially when he went noodling which is catching catfish with your bare hands.

1285111[/snapback]

The PBS station here just ran the "NOODLEN" documentary... ive seen it before but had to watch again.... WOW does anyone in the south go to school past the 3 grade :D

The PBS station here just ran the "NOODLEN" documentary... ive seen it before but had to watch again.... WOW does anyone in the south go to school past the 3 grade  :D

1285151[/snapback]

Last year, Georga repealed the law that had banned noodling.

No rubber gloves??

1285118[/snapback]

I figure whatever doesn't kill me makes me stronger. :D

The wimmens use rubber gloves. By the time they search the second bag they've caught them on a zipper or pencil and ripped a hole in them anyways.

They do however get quite a kick out of snapping them at me............. :D

The PBS station here just ran the "NOODLEN" documentary... ive seen it before but had to watch again.... WOW does anyone in the south go to school past the 3 grade  :D

1285151[/snapback]

Those two guys were about as sterotypical "hick" as you could get, I almost expected them to be Darrell and his brother Darrell. I think when you spend a lot of time swimming around jabbing your hands under submerged logs and in holes hoping that a catfish bites you, then chances are pretty high that your life peaked during elementary school.

Having taught JR. HS & HS, I know that these kids are dirty little piggies. Sorry if you have a child that age, but they may leave the house clean, but by the time they get to school, they should be handled like plutonium! These are kids who think washing gym clothes more than once per semester is over kill! I had a study hall whilst teaching at a JR HS. The aroma was like rotten chicken soup and parmesan cheese. :D

Driveby,

If you have a union, you should demand hazardous duty pay! Rubber gloves....only if lined with lead!

:D

Alan Stanwyck:  Do you own a pair of rubber gloves, Mr. Nugent?

Fletch:  I rent 'em.  Lease with an option to buy.

1286292[/snapback]

Try cleaning vacated apartments sometime. :D I did that for a while after high school. My favorite was a shower stall covered in black soap scum. Had to take a razor blade to peel it off. A lot of people lease an apt. for a year, never clean, and then move out. Puke down the sides of refridgerators, toilets that haven't been cleaned. Ugh. It was nasty.

Edited by CaptainHook

Having taught JR. HS & HS, I know that these kids are dirty little piggies.  Sorry if you have a child that age, but they may leave the house clean, but by the time they get to school, they should be handled like plutonium!  These are kids who think washing gym clothes more than once per semester is over kill!  I had a study hall whilst teaching at a JR HS.  The aroma was like rotten chicken soup and parmesan cheese. :D

Driveby,

If you have a union, you should demand hazardous duty pay!  Rubber gloves....only if lined with lead!

1286330[/snapback]

My wife calls them little petri dishes. :D

Those two guys were about as sterotypical "hick" as you could get, I almost expected them to be Darrell and his brother Darrell. I think when you spend a lot of time swimming around jabbing your hands under submerged logs and in holes hoping that a catfish bites you, then chances are pretty high that your life peaked during elementary school.

1285746[/snapback]

:D that is about right.... i like the " its a family thing" with ma, pa and the kids( all with no shirts on) in front of the tailer getting ready to head out.....yes ma had no shirt on :D

:D  that is about right.... i like the " its a family thing" with ma, pa and the kids( all with no shirts on) in front of the tailer getting ready to head out.....yes ma had no shirt on  :D

1287277[/snapback]

And she could use her titties to wipe the little ones' snot off her knees...

Email the Discovery channel.  You never know they may show up.  At the end of the show he asks people to send in ideas.  BTW it is on tonight.  I never miss it. :D

1286223[/snapback]

i agree with this. my school contacted National Geographic one time because we had a mummy in my school basement (a gift from someone many years ago). they did a show on it so your chances may be good.