[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Meet Squeegie and her son, Seven.

msaint

Indiana, PA is total hick country. Don't associate these freaks with those of us who live in the 'Burgh.

1292031[/snapback]

[/quote

hicks in indiana,pa :D YES...............freaks? :D NO :D ....there are definetely more freaks in Pittsburgh......I've lived there too (however, not nearly as many freaks as most cities)

Everything else aside....this was the sentence that had me :D .

After driving by an 84 Lumber sign, they "decided to go with something numerical," said Mrs. Barber.

Good thing I don't have any kids.....they might have been named Lowe's and Home Depot. :D

Ok...so I am a steeler fan with a cat named lloyd  (after greg  lloyd)....menudo has a dog named bettis.....and now this seven kid.....are steeler fans the only one's who do this?  do we need help?  :D    btw....i used to live in indiana, pa which is where seven is from.....could be something in the water in western pa :D

1291688[/snapback]

Bettis, The Golden Retriever

Sheesh, what's the problem? The kid can just say he was named after John Elway. Who would argue with that???

Although, if I was the kid, I'd go with the "Seven and Seven" reference: "My Daddy was a drunk!"

:D

Kids deserve a better start in life ...He will be asked over and over again how he got his name , kids will probably pick on him ....well then again he could be named Cornelius or Rasputin instead

1293858[/snapback]

Or 'isleseeya' :D