[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Great Taco Caper

cliaz

Step 1: Tacos Caper

Step 2: Russian Mail order brides

Step 3: Purchase Peanutbutter Factory

Step 4: Plan Escape route out of country

Step 5: Enslave the World with my Peanutbutter Powered Russian Mail order Brides

1297624[/snapback]

Funny thing is, I picture you looking like your Avy. Chapelle I think. He had ideas like these too. Ended up in drug rehab in South Africa.

Are your bags packed?

Great pictures!  What a proud Dad!

If Big John really wanted to get info on someone, all he would have to do is run that license plate in Photo #4.  The one where Cliaz's wife is carrying the kinky sexual device cleverly disguised as a hair straightener.

1297653[/snapback]

Man I forgot just how big my wife's belly was. That was only 7 months ago. man, they look so small compared to now.

Ryan was 4 lbs 13 oz, Riley was 5 lbs 3 oz. Now Ryan is 16 lbs 4 oz and Riley is 16 lbs 8 oz.

Man I forgot just how big my wife's belly was.  That was only 7 months ago.  man, they look so small compared to now.

Ryan was 4 lbs 13 oz, Riley was 5 lbs 3 oz.  Now Ryan is 16 lbs 4 oz and Riley is 16 lbs 8 oz.

1297702[/snapback]

Elise is also 16 lbs 8 oz as of yesterday. After eating 3 more meals and countless ozs of formula she may be 16 10 by now.......oh hold on she takes after me so she has taken 2 dumps so probably the same weight.....:D

Is Mrs. Cliaz barefoot:D

1297709[/snapback]

Yes. Here feet swelled up so bad that flip flops wouldn't fit her.

So she was barefoot and pregnant.

Is she holding a stun gun?  :D

1297752[/snapback]

Nope, her hair flat iron. I told her not to bring be because when was she going to flatten her hair? She didn't listen and I think ended up loosing it.

Yes.  Here feet swelled up so bad that flip flops wouldn't fit her.

So she was barefoot and pregnant. 

1297775[/snapback]

:D My wife was the same way. :D

She was wearing flip flops everywhere because no shoes would fit, and then the flip-flops were starting to be too small. I got her a necklace with flip flops on them so she could always remember her pregnancy.