[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1,000 posts

ChuckB

I didn't really know what to do for my first milestone post, so I thought about all the great milestone posts there have been since I became a member here at the Huddle. The ones that stick out to me are the ones where members get personal and let us into their lives just a little bit. So on that note I want to introduce you to my crew.

First we have my girlfriend, who is not only beautiful, but very smart and caring as well. I couldn't begin to express how well she takes care of me and our girls. If there's one thing I've realized since we've been together is that I date way out of my league and I have to do everything I can to hang on to her :D

Next I would like to introduce you to our girls, there is not enough words in our language to express the emotions I feel every time I think about them. The cutie on the left is Madison, my girlfriends daughter, and the beautiful lttle girl on the right is my pride and joy, Avery, she has changed my life in so many ways. I couldn't ask for two better girls to share my life with.

I couldn't end this post without mentioning our very loving and energetic dog, Reese, who I have talked about before. She is a very good dog and wants nothing more than some love and attention to keep her happy.

To end I just want to say how lucky I think we all are to have this community to talk to, argue with, brag to, get info from, and be matched up in virtual fights with others and I think most here probably feel the same way. So let me just say thanks again for all the entertainment, information, and insight that you all have provided me with in the past seven months, and I look forward to many more to come.

Before I go, most people know that Puddy's my brother and he's the one that introduced me to the Huddle, so for those of you that have not seen this before, here is a picture of Puddy as a kid :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I go, most people know that Puddy's my brother and he's the one that introduced me to the Huddle, so for those of you that have not seen this before, here is a picture of Puddy as a kid :D

1298102[/snapback]

Worth the price of admission right there (these boards are still free, right?)! :D

Nice post Chuck.. congrats on the milestone! Beautiful girlfriend and daughters!!! :D

You have a helluva handsome brother.

Oh and you didn't link Madison's pic. She's on the left in pic 7 of 8 for those ambitious enough to scroll through his photo album.

Edit: Oh yeah you did. :D

Edited by Puddy

You posted a pic of your lady standing in front of the word 'HUMMER'.  You trying to tell us something?  :D

1298112[/snapback]

You beat me to the punch Nick. I was going there :D

You have a helluva handsome brother.

Oh and you didn't link Madison's pic.  She's on the left in pic 7 of 8 for those ambitious enough to scroll through his photo album.

Edit:  Oh yeah you did. :D

1298121[/snapback]

Oh yeah here's a picture of Maddy from last summer. :D

Puddy, are those an handful of qualudes?

Chuck....hot girlfriend. Very cute girls. And like everyone else, I noticed the irony of the Hummer picture.

Puddy, are those an handful of qualudes? 

Chuck....hot girlfriend. Very cute girls.  And like everyone else, I noticed the irony of the Hummer picture.

1298195[/snapback]

Was kind of a deciding factor in which picture to post cause I thought it was funny myself. ( and not on accident :D )