[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

State of the Union Address...

Swashbucklers

the olive branch has been extended....

lets see if the libbies accept it...

1298554[/snapback]

LOL, democrats in Congress are about as liberal as George W. Bush is conservative. Bush has personified a big govt. liberal mixed with the worst aspects of ideology.

He announced an alternative energy plan.  :D

1298522[/snapback]

I didn't watch the speech, but heard he was going to talk about our oil independence. He also spoke of it last year as well. As you can see, the past year we've made major progress toward achieving that. Oil men in the white house talking about getting off oil. Yeah right. Fool me once, won't get fooled again. :D

Edited by CaP'N GRuNGe

1298554[/snapback]

Actions speak louder the words. The ball is in the Presidents court. He can give all the lip service he wants to policies that will help the people of this country, but time and again he turns his back on them and supports legislation that does nothing but help corporate interests, insurance companies, etc. Bush is a proven liar and I'm sorry but he's not trustworthy at all.

Read along:

1298534[/snapback]

To save everyone the bother, here's the Cliff's Notes version:

Blah, humbug, rhubarb rhubarb rhubarb, meaningless drivel, more of the same, fatuous sop towards alternative energy, drivel drivel drivel, The End.
Edited by Ursa Majoris

I'm working my way through that piece of garbage and had to laugh at the part where he addresses poor countries and the drug trade being grounds for supporting terrorist activity. I guess our collective blinders on the now massive opium trade in Afghanistan doesn't count. :D

Correct.  Bush refuses to acknowledge failure, even when it is beating him over the head.

1298546[/snapback]

Failures...there are plenty. Katrina, war preparations, Big Business Mentality, small Gubmint Lie and utter bull chit, Deficit "Rose Colored Glasses", Health care reform, SS reform (voted down by congress...by the way). He has been a failure but he still has more spine than all ya Hyenas combined. I ReSpEkT the guy for not pandering to the world and kicking muderous terrorists ass. I have always said that the concept of this war is a good one...but poorly executed. I don't think you DemOkRaps have helped one bit by chanting He's a Liar...while knowing yer wrong.

1298554[/snapback]

I don't see how the two parties will ever collaberate efficiently. The gubmint has boiled down to social issues that demand the respect for life and its morals...the DemOkRaps have none. We have problems as long as people are divided. The majority moves one way...and the minority dictates. Typical.

LOL, democrats in Congress are about as liberal as George W. Bush is conservative.  Bush has personified a big govt. liberal mixed with the worst aspects of ideology.

1298611[/snapback]

Good info here...I am getting worried too. He has displayed some actions that are wrong...as you admit.

Edited by SuperBalla

....he still has more spine than all ya Hyenas combined. I ReSpEkT the guy for not pandering to the world and kicking muderous terrorists ass.

1298723[/snapback]

We've invaded and occupied Iraq. The motherload of our limited interational resources will be dedicated to reaching our goals (what are those anyway) in this country for X amount of years. These actions resulting in "kicking muderous terrorists ass" is very much up to debate and in the short term has virtually proven to be falliable. Balla, you've been on here for a while but can't see the obvious seperation that is glaringly apparent to the vast majority of Americans.

Often you come off like a typical homer obsessed football fan. Like a Minnesota Viking fan characiture, painted head to toe, wasted off beer, getting PO'd at anybody pointing out the weakness of your team, while proclaiming you have ReSpEkT for the genuis of Mike Tice cause he is kicking the NFL's ass. You have no substantial evidence to support your belief, but can always call other people hyenas if they think differently.

We've invaded and occupied Iraq. The motherload of our limited interational resources will be dedicated to reaching our goals (what are those anyway) in this country for X amount of years.  These actions resulting in "kicking muderous terrorists ass" is very much up to debate and in the short term has virtually proven to be falliable.  Balla, you've been on here for a while but can't see the obvious seperation that is glaringly apparent to the vast majority of Americans. 

Often you come off like a typical homer obsessed football fan.  Like a Minnesota Viking fan characiture, painted head to toe, wasted off beer, getting PO'd at anybody pointing out the weakness of your team, while proclaiming you have ReSpEkT for the genuis of Mike Tice cause he is kicking the NFL's ass.  You have no substantial evidence to support your belief, but can always call other people hyenas if they think differently.

1298794[/snapback]

Comparing Viking fans to neocon sheep? Now that's just low man. Real low. :D