[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Worst inventions of all-time

theeohiostate

How about ALL clothes on women?  :D

1304219[/snapback]

But you see most of them nekked anyway! You have seen more baginas this week then any of us have in our life! :D And they pay you for this? Not to mention 4 boobs, 2 baginas, and..and....... :D Sorry I got a little dizzy!

Ever consider drilling a hole in the wall of the examine room and.....never mind.

"New" Coke.

1304265[/snapback]

Oh yeah. Can NEVER forget how badly that turned out. I often mention New Coke when an administrator tells us if we not trying something new we're losing ground. :D Wonder where the guy is that came up with that idea is now. :D

But you see most of them nekked anyway!  You have seen more baginas this week then any of us have in our life! :D And they pay you for this?  Not to mention 4 boobs, 2 baginas, and..and....... :D Sorry I got a little dizzy!

Ever consider drilling a hole in the wall of the examine room and.....never mind.

1304263[/snapback]

I know this may be hard to believe, but when I'm at work, seeing nekked women is a JOB. ::D

Once I leave work, nekked women are my PASSION. :D

How about ALL clothes on women?  :D

1304219[/snapback]

Even grandmothers?

1304228[/snapback]

The older I get, the better they look. :D

I know this may be hard to believe, but when I'm at work, seeing nekked women is a JOB.  ::D

Once I leave work, nekked women are my PASSION.  :D

1304315[/snapback]

sounds like you need to spice things up at work. maybe with some candles and nice soft lighting? pipe in some barry white perhaps? if that doesn't work, maybe some low-key role playing with your patients.

I know this is a pack of lies, but when I'm at work, seeing nekked women is a JOB. 

1304315[/snapback]

Fixed.   :D

1304318[/snapback]

:D

Edited by Chargerz

sounds like you need to spice things up at work.  maybe with some candles and nice soft lighting?  pipe in some barry white perhaps?  if that doesn't work, maybe some low-key role playing with your patients.

1304321[/snapback]

Now I understand why I wanted to play "doctor" with girls when I was growing up. :D

Those twisty things used to keep barbie dolls and other kids' toys locked securely inside their packaging on Christmas morning.  :D

1303923[/snapback]

If you don't have young kids yet I don't think you would get this...But for the love of GOD!!!! The little SOB who thought this little set up should be shot.....You need a good set of wire cutters to get Tigger out of his litte box...

And don't get me started on that G*D D*mn Elmo.....

Carry on... Mini rant over....

"New" Coke.

1304265[/snapback]

In this line of thinking...

Crystal Pepsi. That stuff was just nasty! :D

Oh yeah.  Can NEVER forget how badly that turned out.  I often mention New Coke when an administrator tells us if we not trying something new we're losing ground.  :D  Wonder where the guy is that came up with that idea is now.  :D

1304266[/snapback]

:D The White House?

:D

Whining ass ROSS from Friends. I wanta kick his ass so he WILL have something to whine about

But if I ever got put in the "Celebrity Boxing Matches" with him and he beat me I would probably end my own life just to save me years of humiliation from the front pages of the celeb magazines. :D

Edited by Mark5