[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

stripper arrests in fl

dmarc117

I have never seen a collection of women uglier than that. No exageration. How in the world do these women make a living with their bodies? Is there some sort of blind colony of perverted ex-NYers who have retired in Florida?

I have never seen a collection of women uglier than that.  No exageration. How in the world do these women make a living with their bodies?  Is there some sort of blind colony of perverted ex-NYers who have retired in Florida?

1304587[/snapback]

I must concur. Maybe if I was blind....maybe....nah.

Imagine going to a cathouse. They tell you that each door is $100 more expensive as you go down the hall.

door #1

No thanks

Door #2

Yeesh...

Door #3

Oh man... slam...

And finally, for all the cash in your wallet...

Door #4

and her voice is just a few octaves lower than you would have expected...

:D

I have never seen a collection of women uglier than that.  No exageration. How in the world do these women make a living with their bodies?  Is there some sort of blind colony of perverted ex-NYers who have retired in Florida?

1304587[/snapback]

Does #11's sign say "Sold my obsession Sausage" as her charge? :D

Edited by Ziachild007

#19 is one fugly woman. :D

Edit: Just made it to #21...I think she's even worse.

Edit again: and #22 and #23...23 must be a man.

1304741[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure it consistantly goes downhill until you hit the ones with the mangina's. :D

You know all the cops working that sting probably went to a strip club with good looking chicks to celebrate the bust.... and cleanse their pallets.

P.S. way to set an example guys without getting any smoking hot strippers off the street!

Does #11's sign say "Sold my obsession Sausage" as her charge? :D

1304737[/snapback]

So. :D

She isn't the best looking...but she seems to have a great attitude about being arrested and of all of them, looks to be the "cleanest" - which I think may be very relative in this case!

So.  :D

She isn't the best looking...but she seems to have a great attitude about being arrested and of all of them, looks to be the "cleanest" - which I think may be very relative in this case!

1304986[/snapback]

Glad to see you are a "Glass half full" kinda guy. :D