[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

when i was 31....it was a very good year

Guest Sores

Az,

You are a lucky guy.  This was a very poignant line....soak up life right now.  Appreciate it.  Try to capture it and never let it go.

1305784[/snapback]

thanks. from the frank sinatra song, you know? i always remember it from the end of a season-ending episode of the sopranos. seemed apt, i'm as happy as i can be with her in my life.

Az,

You are a lucky guy.  This was a very poignant line....soak up life right now.  Appreciate it.  Try to capture it and never let it go.

1305784[/snapback]

:D

Dude, please spare all of us...I'm guessing I might be younger than you but come fliping on.

Christ almighty..... :D

"never let it go..." WOW!

Oprah freaking BS........never give it up....JESSSSUSSS!

As someone who has had an awesome wife for 5+ years and the same partner for close to 15 years...i have no idea what you mean by "capturing it an never letting it go"......:D What are you letting go? Is it so goddman strange to do what you want along with your wife? Now our son dictates a lot of our time....but I don't get the sappy BS stuff.

Edited by bushwacked

:D I'm 31 right now.

Had my 3rd anniversary with my wife in October...

We'd been together for 8 years in November...

Owned my house for 3 years in November...

First kid born in December...

and I plan to start my own side business this year.

One heck of a year.

:D  I'm 31 right now.

Had my 3rd anniversary with my wife in October...

We'd been together for 8 years in November...

Owned my house for 3 years in November...

First kid born in December...

and I plan to start my own side business this year.

One heck of a year.

1306226[/snapback]

I was 31 3 years ago. My oldest daughter was 2 and my wife was pregnant with our second daughter. We owned our house for 2 years. That was 3 years and about 40 pounds ago for me.

I got married when I was 31--good year!

Az, I know your not a big fan of C.S. Lewis, but in keeping with the theme of my obsession' post, I'll make the following observation. When Lewis was going through the grieving of his wife's death he realized that the grieving was inseparable from the happiness that he had earlier experienced with her. So, my advice to you is the same as what my obsession gave earlier--try to never forget how great things are now... save up the happiness you now have so that you can draw upon it again in case things might not be quite so happy in the future.

Dude, please spare all of us...I'm guessing I might be younger than you but come fliping on.

Christ almighty..... :D 

"never let it go..."  WOW!

Oprah freaking BS........never give it up....JESSSSUSSS!

As someone who has had an awesome wife for 5+ years and the same partner for close to 15 years...i have no idea what you mean by "capturing it an never letting it go"......:D  What are you letting go?  Is it so goddman strange  to do what you want along with your wife?  Now our son dictates a lot of our time....but I don't get the sappy BS stuff.

1305958[/snapback]

I really never wish ill upon anyone. I may make an exception in your case. I hope everything in your life remains the same. No one ever gets sick, no one dies, no one ever treats you with any less than the best intentions. You are obviously a very special person.

:D <---wish he weren't smiling

I really never wish ill upon anyone.  I may make an exception in your case.  I hope everything in your life remains the same.  No one ever gets sick, no one dies, no one ever treats you with any less than the best intentions.  You are obviously a very special person.

:D  <---wish he weren't smiling

1306347[/snapback]

Sorry for the overeaction. I didn't see where this was coming from and definitely didn't mean anything on a personal level. I guess I was a little creeped out by the fact you made a post to say congrats to Az. My apologies.

Yeah, enjoy it. Glad everything is going positive. We just found out the home office has a hiring freeze and wages are not going to go up for at least 12 months... no guarantee of no more layoffs. Guess the Christmas season didn't pay all the bills like they thought.

At least I get to do something I enjoy everyday, hunting and fishing equipment is my life.

Sorry for the overeaction.  I didn't see where this was coming from and definitely didn't mean anything on a personal level.  I guess I was a little creeped out by the fact you made a post to say congrats to Az.  My apologies.

1306425[/snapback]

'preciate the apology. accepted. :D