[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm at a loss and nothing seems right today

theeohiostate

Guys your support and prayers will be passed on.

The ladies are doing fine, physically and home.

I just found out that a job super was in the subdivision when this happened, the one that hired my company 6 years ago. He said he was about ready to go into the model while the attack was taking place, but got a call to go elsewhere. I can only think what could've happened to him, the perp had a gun and i,m sure would have shot someone had they walked in, He and his family are very happy that he got that call.

Edited by theeohiostate

Rape, besides being a horrific crime.... I just can't understand how any man could be aroused by someone who didn't want to be there. I don't mean to sound insensative to what happened to these two poor victims, but I just don't understand rape at all. It's such a twisted cruel ..... I just don't get the motivation. Sick.

That is horrible, very sad for those young women. :D

I feel physically sick after reading your story.

Death is too good for the guy who did this. If I were the judge, I'd have him strung up by his balls.  :D

My heart-felt condolences go out to the victims and their families.  :D

1308799[/snapback]

My sentiments exactly. My prayers and thoughts go out.

Right after crimes against children comes the crime of rape on my list of 'not enough bad things can be done to the person that does this'.

My heart goes out to those two women. It will be years, if ever, before they will be able to even partially put this behind them. Absolutely f'n sucks. :D

Right after crimes against children comes the crime of rape on my list of 'not enough bad things can be done to the person that does this'.

My heart goes out to those two women. It will be years, if ever, before they will be able to even partially put this behind them. Absolutely f'n sucks.  :D

1311002[/snapback]

I totally agree......even castration is too humane. :D

Tragic news... very sorry, and i will offer up my prayers for these victims and their families. I imagine that the first sales lady that sent the guy on to these two ladies must be feeling some pretty terrible guilt right now too. Make sure that she is reassured that it was not her fault in any way whatsoever! I can only begin to imagine the consuming rage of the husbands, and I won't even begin to speculate on the devastation that the two young women are feeling.

I hope that this guy is caught soon and brought to justice to the fullest allowable extent! What a F'd up world we have to live in sometimes.

PUNKASS ARRESTED!!!

Watching local news now and it was just reported that the guy was just caught, pawning some rings he stole from one of the ladies.

DAVID HOPPER is his name and police are now calling him the "BlueEyedRapist", tying him to several rapes in the tri-county.

Great news, and a huge relief is felt in the area, as countless saleswomen have no showed up for work all week afraid of another attack.

This was really fast, but the attention in the area has been overwhelming, it's a small suberb where this sorta thing just doesn't happen.

Edited by theeohiostate

PUNKASS ARRESTED!!!

Watching local news now and it was just reported that the guy was just caught, pawning some rings he stole from one of the ladies.

DAVID HOPPER is his name and police are now calling him the "BlueEyedRapist", tying him to several rapes in the tri-county.

Great news, and a huge relief is felt in the area, as countless saleswomen have no showed up for work all week afraid of another attack.

This was really fast, but the attention in the area has been overwhelming, it's a small suberb where this sorta thing just doesn't happen.

1317276[/snapback]

:D

Nuff said. Now just hope some slimebag lawyer doesn't get him off and he gets what he deserves.

PUNKASS ARRESTED!!!

1317276[/snapback]

Great news.

I can only imagine what the women of the area felt with this monster loose.

With more news coming out, apparently the guy goes to a pawn shop and uses his real name to sell the stolen jewelry. :D

More details on this idiots intelligence also, after he assaulted the women, he locked them in the basement media room and baracaded the door so they couldn't escape, but didn't realize the door opened inwards :D , so they were able to open the door and move the crap outta their way.

This kind of information makes me crazy.  I am one of those people that have always stuck up for the weak.  I have always been in the corner of the defenseless.  I could tell stories upon stories but these sorts of crimes make me want to go out and hunt these people down and take care of them personally.  God help those women and there families.  I can only imagine how terrible they all must feel today.

1308257[/snapback]

This is how I feel too. My thoughts go out.