[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm at a loss and nothing seems right today

theeohiostate

This morning i found out that Saturday , 2 young ladies that work for my number 1 builder were robbed and raped while working at a model home at a nearby subdivision. My mother goes to church with an old friend of mine and he lives in the subdivision, both girls, undressed, came running to his front door after the incident.

After hearing this from my mother, i made some calls and found out that one of the girls was the wife of a good man i know very well. I've worked with him for 5 years and did his personal house.

I was informed that both ladies were beaten after the abuse, but are doing fine and at home today. I am feeling angry-frustrated-confused and saddened by this. I can only speculate on how Toby may be feeling right now, if it were my wife, the devestation and rage would be too great to bare.

Please send your thoughts and prayers for these familes in this extemely difficult time.

just got off the phone with some girls that work in the main office for the company, they are all devasted and crying. They informed me that the model had a panic button, but it wasn't working and they knew it for a week. I am dumbfounded about this news. These homes are open to the public daily and with only defenseless women there to show the homes, i can't understand why the security devices weren't functioning.

Did they catch the perps yet? How many of them were there? Did they get a description? I have always wondered about the security of women working in a model home like that. I have seen several instances of a woman working alone in a model home. Somebody could come in and lock the door and assault/rob/rape the lady. They need some sort of security...

Did they catch the perps yet?  How many of them were there?  Did they get a description?  I have always wondered about the security of women working in a model home like that.  I have seen several instances of a woman working alone in a model home.  Somebody could come in and lock the door and assault/rob/rape the lady.  They need some sort of security...

1308227[/snapback]

Good info here!

I hope that their recovery is short.

just got off the phone with some girls that work in the main office for the company, they are all devasted and crying. They informed me that the model had a panic button, but it wasn't working and they knew it for a week. I am dumbfounded about this news.  These homes are open to the public daily and with only defenseless women there to show the homes, i can't understand why the security devices weren't functioning.

1308225[/snapback]

That's truly awful...

I hope that their recovery is short.

1308236[/snapback]

Rape is a not something a woman will recover quickly from. It is devastating, not only physically, but even moreso emotionally.

This kind of information makes me crazy. I am one of those people that have always stuck up for the weak. I have always been in the corner of the defenseless. I could tell stories upon stories but these sorts of crimes make me want to go out and hunt these people down and take care of them personally. God help those women and there families. I can only imagine how terrible they all must feel today.

Did they catch the perps yet?  How many of them were there?  Did they get a description?  I have always wondered about the security of women working in a model home like that.  I have seen several instances of a woman working alone in a model home.  Somebody could come in and lock the door and assault/rob/rape the lady.  They need some sort of security...

1308227[/snapback]

They told me that the perp was at another model home a hour earlier, but the sales lady was with a couple making a sale, the perp asked her for directions to another model, she gave him directions to the subdivsion where this happened. They also said he was in the model home for about a half hour with the ladies before he acted and they have a very good description to go off of.

Our thoughts and prayer are with you OSU and these ladies. What an aweful crime and one that is so emotionally harmful. Rape to me is one of those sorts of crimes that is difficult to understand. Robbery? Ok, the guy needed money. Sling dope? Again, he is doing it to make money. While wrong, I can still understand the motivation. Not so with rape. It doesnt make any sense...

This kind of information makes me crazy.  I am one of those people that have always stuck up for the weak.  I have always been in the corner of the defenseless.  I could tell stories upon stories but these sorts of crimes make me want to go out and hunt these people down and take care of them personally.  God help those women and there families.  I can only imagine how terrible they all must feel today.

1308257[/snapback]

I'm with you Skppy! This type of cowardly act is disgusting. I hope they find this guy, the problem is our judicial system will probably only lock him up for 3-5 years. If i were the husband, i'd be there at the prison gates to send him to hell myself.

I'm with you Skppy!  This type of cowardly act is disgusting. I hope they find this guy, the problem is our judicial system will probably only lock him up for 3-5 years.  If i were the husband, i'd be there at the prison gates to send him to hell myself.

1308306[/snapback]

Agreed, this is horrible My thoughts go out to these women and there families. I hope they catch this guy and when he gets to prison he's tought the true meaning of brutal rape over and over again, The f#ck, this kinda sh!t pi$$es me off, what a worthless bag of sh!t.

OSU my thoughts and prayers to everyone involved. Truly awful news..I hope they catch these animals to begin the healing process for these woman and to prevent this from happening again. :D

our judicial system will probably only lock him up for 3-5 years.  If i were the husband, i'd be there at the prison gates to send him to hell myself.

1308306[/snapback]

No, he will do some pretty serious time for rape. Maybe one of the legal scholars on the board can tell us what the penalty for sexual assault in Ohio is these days. If they catch him, I bet he does 10-20 years. But I agree that I would try to get him before he ever went to trial if he did that to any of my relatives...

i am in the real estate biz too and there was an article about this in the detroit area about a suspicious guy at open houses and real estate offices....this crime seems to go on...while searching for the article i noticed alot of other articles about this happening around the country...

i am so sorry for what happened...

and will be warning my friends and co workers again....

I feel physically sick after reading your story.

Death is too good for the guy who did this. If I were the judge, I'd have him strung up by his balls. :D

My heart-felt condolences go out to the victims and their families. :D