[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Post Your SB XL Party Pics Here!

darin3

Despite the contrversial plays and the crap that's followed... Super Bowl XL was still a heck of a time! Especially here at Casa del Darin!

So, anyone got any fun pics to share?

Here's a few from my party: Super Bowl Parrrrrtyyyyy...

I had a crapload of heads at my place... girlfriend made some good jambalaya and hurricanes. I grilled up burgers and dogs. More chips n' dip than you can shake a stick at. And beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer... :D

Hope you all had fun, too!

Wow you can really pack the peeps in there, huh?! Well I guess you'd have to with THAT 13 INCH TV you have everyone watching!

:D Just kidding, looks like you guys had a hell of a time! Wish mine was that lively. :D

that 2' step ladder was the mvp of the patio party............

1310656[/snapback]

:D The griller can't miss a minute of action, come on now. Wasn't about to put the TV on the ground... That stepladder is KEY.

Wow you can really pack the peeps in there, huh?!  Well I guess you'd have to with THAT 13 INCH TV you have everyone watching!

:D  Just kidding, looks like you guys had a hell of a time!  Wish mine was that lively.  :D

1310822[/snapback]

See above.

Funny thing is, I had the game on in my den with a decent 32". Plenty of couch space, etc. People were in there last SB, but not this time. :D

My chain smokin' dog loves her 52" of Sony glory:D

1310843[/snapback]

:D Nice!

----

Does no one else have pics to share? Or are you scared to show yours 'cuz you really DO live in a double-wide. Oh, and Furd, I'd bet my last dollar that my 1,100 square foot condo is more expensive than your shack-on-wheels right off 8 Mile. Flippin' California real estate. :D

I'll bet it costs more than my new place going up out in the country.  :D

1311355[/snapback]

Wow....that is why I would never live in California.

1311367[/snapback]

That looks really nice tim, good luck

1311380[/snapback]

Absolutely!

That's why I'm gettin the F outta Dodge. I'll turn my equity in my current place into a nice place like Timmay's. :D Can't wait... and yeah I'll be equally as anal with all the progress shots. :D

Nice place, Tim.. Awesome!