[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Milestone Post

Marauders11

Just a reminder for some of you folks that the Mystery Huddler game is yet to come this offseason.  Don't blow your load prematurely!

Oh, and awesome pics Marauders!  :D

1316356[/snapback]

why do you think I omitted myself from the pics :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats!  Great looking family!  Going to try for a boy???

1316774[/snapback]

Ditto maruaders - you did good there. And good question - will you roll the dice again?

This topic got me thinking tho - I've taken a long time to get even close to 1500, and if I wait until 4500 or so, my kids might be grown. PErhaps I should plan for some pics around 2000...

Edited by Coffeeman

1316774[/snapback]

What's the matter with girls???? :D I had 1, but it seemed and cost like 3! :D

Dude, I would SO do your wife.  :D

1315708[/snapback]

Classy.

(not that I wouldn't, I just wouldn't tell Marauders that, unless we were about a case or so into the evening....)

Classy.

(not that I wouldn't, I just wouldn't tell Marauders that, unless we were about a case or so into the evening....)

1317262[/snapback]

At least he didn't say "I have SO done your wife!"

Uncle Nickie:

I'm your wicked Uncle Nickie

I'm glad you won't see or hear me

As I fiddle about

Fiddle about

Fiddle about !

Your mother left me here to mind you

Now I'm doing what I want to

Fiddling about

Fiddling about

Fiddle about!

Down with the bedclothes

Up with the nightshirt!

Fiddle about

Fiddle about

Fiddle about !

You won't shout as I fiddle about

Fiddle about

Fiddle about

Fiddle about !

Fiddle, fiddle, fiddle.

:D

At least he didn't say "I have SO done your wife!"

1317296[/snapback]

:D I guess worst case scenario, really, would have been "I did your wife" or "I'm doing your wife right now!"

1316774[/snapback]

No- we are content with our 3 kids- we are both only 33 years old and the baby is already starting to walk, etc. so there is light at the end of the tunnell so to speak- the 3rd was hard to adjust to but we're there now so I can't imagine a 4th-I'd probably have another girl anyway- NSab has 3 girls and 1 boy- to quote Uncle Nick "you got the same kind of lead in your pencil that I do, so don't be surprised if you don't have a boy"- this was before Abigail was born and he was right...... that's 7 of 8 kids coming up "girl" I don't like those odds....

Awesome family Marauders, kids are beautiful, wifey too :D , almost makes me feel bad for fightin with ya :D  I guess she's worth watchin TV with. Good thing they look like their mother if you resemble your brother at all :D  Thanks for sharin :D

1317255[/snapback]

dude, you realize that was "just business"- no hard feelings brother....

You must be using binoculars to see it.  :D

Actually, the 18 years or so in front of you will be gone in a heartbeat - enjoy them. :D

1317613[/snapback]

I meant in terms of losing the diapers, formula, etc. AND being able to do more stuff with the kids like going to movies with all of us, going to amusement parks, etc. etc. whre we can all enjoy ourselves- toting around a baby really complicates those simple pleasures.

No- we are content with our 3 kids- we are both only 33 years old and the baby is already starting to walk, etc. so there is light at the end of the tunnell so to speak- the 3rd was hard to adjust to but we're there now so I can't imagine a 4th-I'd probably have another girl anyway- NSab has 3 girls and 1 boy- to quote Uncle Nick "you got the same kind of lead in your pencil that I do, so don't be surprised if you don't have a boy"- this was before Abigail was born and he was right...... that's 7 of 8 kids coming up "girl" I don't like those odds....

1317607[/snapback]

And I thought you guys were tough. :D

My buddy has 5 girls, the youngest being twins (almost 2 now). After his youth, he deserves this.

We actually had 3 boys and finally got our girl. She's a gem. The boys are cool too. :D

I agree with your other comment about seeing the light. I'm always doing that. Next year she'll be more self sufficient and out of diapers, in 3 years she'll be in Kindegarden then my wife will have more time for other stuff.

In a way we want them to grow up so fast but we also don't want them to. It's a strange tug of war of emotions.

It's like that commercial that says you've been waiting and dreading for this day to come for 16 years.

Edited by chiefjay

As I said before about NSab:

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear

Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair

Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he?

:D As he is that kind of uncle to the cute girls.

1317496[/snapback]

Fuzy Wuzzy NSab actually is a softie when it comes to my kids- he spoils them something terible- they love Uncle Nick.

My wife cracks up all the time about6 how they are with him- like last year we all spent a week at the beach and my oldest Lauren would go to lunch up on the boardwalk every day just her & NSab- and Kim thought it was a riot to see him and her walking down the beach holding hands and chatting it up with each other- my little blonde haired blue eyedc girl and Mr. tattoed biker- it was a pretty funny image....

What's the matter with girls???? :D I had 1, but it seemed and cost like 3! :D

1316852[/snapback]

Nothing at all I have 2 myself. Wife pressed for a third child...one night in a hut tub and BINGO we got a boy. :D

1317607[/snapback]

Cool, I know what you mean. I grew up with 4 sisters and my cousins were all girls. When we had two girls first I was just content that I was going to always be surrounded by women. After our third (a boy! finally!) I got fixed. I was't going to let my wife use the old well he needs a brother now speech to get a 4th child. The third is a hard adjustment as you are now out numbered. Eli will be two in March so he is just getting to that fun to be a Dad stage!

Edited by T-Scorp