[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NFL Mock Draft

Outshined

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The draft may SEEM slow guys, but we DID allow each team 24 hours to pick  :D

We can always do another one, make it more time sensitive  :D

1356950[/snapback]

I think we will be fine - 4-5 picks per day is good. If you go less than 24 hrs, I think people will miss picks. If you have it at 12 hrs and somebody picks at 3pm, the next person has to pick by 3am.

Zona is a wild card here... from Young, an RB, or O line..... my guess is Young. Darin is a left coaster, and he doesn't like to get up real early!  :D

1356996[/snapback]

Wait until we get to my pick (Ravens). We have so many needs its hard to see me making a wrong turn :D

Zona is a wild card here... from Young, an RB, or O line..... my guess is Young. Darin is a left coaster, and he doesn't like to get up real early!  :D

1356996[/snapback]

It's only 6:28 out there.

Doc shocked the heck out of me in taking Davis for the Lions. Both Arizona and Detroit need help all over the place... both have strong passing attacks (potentially)... I really thought Detroit would go in another direction here...

I was going to jump on Davis, despite most mocks showing Arizona taking White here. Most mocks, also, have Davis still available and going to the Rams at #11.

I had my argument totally laid out for taking Davis over White, but with him off the board, I'm not going to reach for a TE like Byrd or Lewis.

White's certainly a talent, and while there are plenty of RBs on the FA market and yes, we drafted J.J. Arrington last season, White's too talented to pass up. Perhaps this will be a "Thunder and Lightning, Part II" type of deal.

The draft may SEEM slow guys, but we DID allow each team 24 hours to pick  :D

We can always do another one, make it more time sensitive  :D

1356950[/snapback]

I agree...

sorry for all the confusion yesterday...busy day at work, but about 4pm my time, it occured to me that I might be up, so I logged on (as some of you noticed) to see where it was at. I hadnt seen all the picks before me, so I was using those to make my decision. Decided I would give it until I got home from work (about 7pm my time) because there were a few that I was considering, since I noticed that the previous person had picked at like 5:30 am, so I had plenty of time under the 24 hour rule...

Does someone want to take Vince Young, or is he going to slip to us in the 2nd round? (not that I would take him there either)

I agree...

sorry for all the confusion yesterday...busy day at work, but about 4pm my time, it occured to me that I might be up, so I logged on (as some of you noticed) to see where it was at.  I hadnt seen all the picks before me, so I was using those to make my decision.  Decided I would give it until I got home from work (about 7pm my time) because there were a few that I was considering, since I noticed that the previous person had picked at like 5:30 am, so I had plenty of time under the 24 hour rule...

Does someone want to take Vince Young, or is he going to slip to us in the 2nd round? (not that I would take him there either)

1357146[/snapback]

Don't sweat it Niners. Good work with A.J. Hawk, by the way!

On another note, if I take Young @ #13, can I graft the frozen head of Johnny Unitas onto Young's body? :D

Doc shocked the heck out of me in taking Davis for the Lions.  Both Arizona and Detroit need help all over the place... both have strong passing attacks (potentially)... I really thought Detroit would go in another direction here...

1357054[/snapback]

Same here. Detroit needs a QB among other things.

If by some act of God the Bengals are on the board today,I'll make the pick around 1:00 AM EST,as I have to go to work soon.

I wonder if the Ravens pick Young here,and let Billick work his magic on another young QB. :D