[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

2006 Mystery Huddler - Pre-game FYI

ABearWithFurniture

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if Bear got in his time machine and traveled back to Australia...it'd be March 20th there by now.  :D

1379969[/snapback]

I packed my lunch today and everything. :D

Edit: Although he may have mentioned not doing one everyday this year as to not piss off Furd :D

Edited by Puddy

I guess I should read the directions.

It's about time for everybody's favorite game here in the off-season, so let's get this under way. I'll be accepting submittals up until the middle of March, and then MH will be starting around March 20th...per the poll taken last year, I will only be running 2-3 per week for however long it lasts, depends on how many people want to subject themselves to this or, until we all just get really bored with it and move onto something else...

What should our MH expectations be this year?  1 a week?

1380054[/snapback]

Me thinks someone is not paying attention...

I put in the first paragraph of this thread that I'd be doing 2-3 a week this year...next one should be tomorrow or friday, depending on what day I go fishing this week... :D