[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-10 pool

tbimm

Please take off my number 16.  Thank you in advance!  :D

1402646[/snapback]

Yeah thats what we have come to expect from your cubs. Powerhouse in Apr May and June, disappear in July Aug Sept. :D

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah thats what we have come to expect from your cubs. Powerhouse in Apr May and June, disappear in July Aug Sept. :D

1402715[/snapback]

You mean:

The June Swoon?

The July Goodbye?

The August Bust?

The September NOT to remember?

:D

How about:

Completely Useless By September :D

1402749[/snapback]

:D

:D We don't laugh AT the Cubs, Cardinal National laughs WITH the Cubs.

NOT!! Hahahah.

If the Stroes score more than 10 runs in all April games combined, can I use that for my 10?

1404825[/snapback]

Getting the 1 and 2 out of the way is a good thing. The Stros will break out eventually.

Marlins knocked off their zero in the opener, which I suspect is probabbly the hardest number to clear.  They then just missed their 10 the second game (they scored 11).  Woulda' been a heck of a start, still pretty good as is.

1404926[/snapback]

I am thinking that for the Stores, 0 will be much easier than 10.

Four games, four numbers removed!! :D

First place is a great place to be :D

1408569[/snapback]

Yea but that -0- might be tought for the Rangers. R U a Ranger fan, or did you pick for another reason? MWFrank who has the Dodgers, lives in Dallas. He is a St. Louis fan, but goes to the Rangers often. It is kind of a love hate think with the Rangers

Bring Back Pat and the Rangers are off to the early lead. 5 games and 5 #'s off the board.

Many other teams have 4 #'s off so this could get interesting by the middle of next week.

Good Luck to all and make sure you are checking your teams scores every day to make sure I havent made any mistakes along the way!

Edited by tbimm

Yea but that -0- might be tought for the Rangers.  R U a Ranger fan, or did you pick for another reason?  MWFrank who has the Dodgers, lives in Dallas.  He is a St. Louis fan, but goes to the Rangers often.  It is kind of a love hate think with the Rangers

1410132[/snapback]

Nope, not a Rangers fan at all. I picked them late, there were not many teams left. I picked them because I figured they'd have no problem with the 6-10's, and hoped theyed get shutdown by someone on the road :D