[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-10 pool

tbimm

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F'n Gardenhire left Silva in for too many pitches in the 9th Tuesday when they were down 7-2 just to get a losing pitcher a complete game? Put in a reliever and I have my 7 and my Angels would be needing just the 0.  Either way, not liking the fact I need someone to shut out the Angels offense in a game any time soon....

1432767[/snapback]

Yeah I feel your pain as my White Sox arent likely to be shut out any time soon the way they are swinging the bats right now. Whats worse for me is I need a real scoring slump to get the 1 and the 0.

This was exactly why I added the 0 to this pool. :D

Yeah I feel your pain as my White Sox arent likely to be shut out any time soon the way they are swinging the bats right now. Whats worse for me is I need a real scoring slump to get the 1 and the 0.

This was exactly why I added the 0 to this pool. :D

1433030[/snapback]

Seeing as I'm a Twins fan....I'm not going to feel sorry for you and your White Sox. :D

Ya, like the money's going to be there when someone wins  :doah:  how's the bike lookin  :D

1437314[/snapback]

Unfortunately the bike isnt looking nearly as well as I would like right now. :D

But that does give me an idea :D:D .

On the money subject. I had one check I had to send back for a signature and still have one person who is unpaid. I will however be covering that and the winner will get paid in full. I do have a question though. It says on paypal that I have a limit of 500 bucks a week for withdrawl. That doesnt apply to payment correct?

Unfortunately the bike isnt looking nearly as well as I would like right now. :D

But that does give me an idea :D  :D .

On the money subject. I had one check I had to send back for a signature and still have one person who is unpaid. I will however be covering that and the winner will get paid in full. I do have a question though. It says on paypal that I have a limit of 500 bucks a week for withdrawl. That doesnt apply to payment correct?

1437322[/snapback]

correct......

But that does give me an idea :D  :D .

1437322[/snapback]

When you pay via paypal its going to deduct a fee.I went over the numbers with Puddy and it looks like when you send 750 the winner should clear 727.95 after fees.

Edited by whomper

When you pay via paypal its going to deduct a fee.I went over the numbers with Puddy and it looks like when you send 750 the winner should clear 727.95 after fees.

1437577[/snapback]

If the winner has a standard account, there will not be a fee deducted.

so.... i should be in the money regardless.... now it's all mine pending boston/clev/tex, correct?

edit: actually watching bos vs cle.... cle has 4 so they are out.....

boston and tex.

Edited by Bier Meister