[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

0-10 pool

tbimm

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats Bier. darn that David Wright for making the throwing error that kept the inning alive and set up Bonds for his homer. I also don't know why he was playing so far in on the first batter with a three run lead. If he plays at normal depth, you never get the first runner on. Oh well, at least my Mets managed to come back and win it anyway.

How bout another round 10-20 bucks...Tbimm run it or give him a break....instead of choosing teams have someone like Whomper ( other league ) pull names from a hat.....kind of a online draft to spice it up......maybe dude who runs it can pick own team, i have no favorite but know some do... just some ideas :D

Ill do another round..I dont care how you go about choosing the teams. This time since there will be no pool # 1 until the all star break ill be playing for team whomper :D

Congrats Bier!

Make sure you spend my money wisely

And thanks to TBimm for running this  :D

Also, I'd be in for a second round if their is enough interest.

1439552[/snapback]

actually.... it will help pay for my quick trip to see spain on sunday.

I have no problem running another one. Lets start putting ideas together and we will take the first 30 contestants!

All I ask is that we take a couple days break and maybe start it on monday?

Also payment will need to be a bit more prompt for this one as I am still waiting on money from the last one!

Starting Monday is fine by me. I would once again need to send my money via the USPS, but I will get it sent as soon as we figure everything out. Monday would be good because it will be the first day of May. I will take the Braves again if we are given the choice, but any team would do! And I would also like to see it remain winner take all!

The list as it stands right now for round 2 is

Beir

tbimm

Nuke em

Swashbucklers

Squeegie

BYoder

Whomper

Rockin

Big John

Billy Balata

We can hash out the details over the next couple of days. My thoughts are picking your teams and 25 bucks with winner take all. Just my 2 cents.

The list as it stands right now for round 2 is

Beir

tbimm

Nuke em

Swashbucklers

Squeegie

BYoder

Whomper

Rockin

Big John

Billy Balata

We can hash out the details over the next couple of days. My thoughts are picking your teams and 25 bucks with winner take all. Just my 2 cents.

1440171[/snapback]

I like that too. Updating everyday can be a little taxing so waiting for 1st, 2nd and 3rd may be a little much for tbimm.

I like that too. Updating everyday can be a little taxing so waiting for 1st, 2nd and 3rd may be a little much for tbimm.

1440215[/snapback]

Excellent point :D tbimm why don't you take 100 off the top for runnin the last one.... hearsOprahthatfrombreckinridge :D

1440215[/snapback]

I am in, like my Stros, but in for random as well

In for any amount, and prefer winner take all.