[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dont' know if it's like this at your job

cliaz

Anytime you bring back food from some take out place and sit down at your desk everyone has to come over to see what you got.

It gets under my skins because I know I will not be able to eat my lunch in peace without having people from logistics popping on by to see what kind of fries I got with my sub.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anytime you bring back food from some take out place and sit down at your desk everyone has to come over to see what you got.

It gets under my skins because I  know I will not be able to eat my lunch in peace without having people from logistics popping on by to see what kind of fries I got with my sub.

1402412[/snapback]

You should present a big plate of dog poop on a bed of lettuce the next time you go out. That'll stop 'em from coming over.

You should present a big plate of dog poop on a bed of lettuce the next time you go out. That'll stop 'em from coming over.

1402444[/snapback]

Good call, no doubt Cliaz will do it. Especially after it sits in your car all morning baking in the sun. Do it in July.

darnit, I hate when I f a word up and it totally makes my sentence incoherent.

Edited by chiefjay

1402444[/snapback]

Not so sure about that, there are some sick fokers out there. they may come by more often :D

There is a guy in my office that comments on my breakfast every morning..It makes me so mad I want to Theisman leg him.

Food is not allowed in the work area.  Anything brought in must be consumed in the break room. :D

1402491[/snapback]

Nice that they give you a break room.

My boss is actually really cool (doesn't mind swearing and being obnoxious and non-pc at times)... but there is one thing that I can't stand about her, and it's that she always has to comment on the food/drink on my desk when she walks by. I'm sure it doesn't even register with her that it bugs me, but for some reason I just hate hearing "So, another Mountain Dew today, huh?" or some crap like that.

The crap that I ingest throughout the day is nobody's business but mine. :D

There is a guy in my office that comments on my breakfast every morning..It makes me so mad I want to Theisman leg him.

1402500[/snapback]

I think the Theisman part is all you need to mention here, the leg is already a known factor :D

Cliaz will not appreciate the fact that you mention how bad LT snapped that leg either.

My boss is actually really cool (doesn't mind swearing and being obnoxious and non-pc at times)... but there is one thing that I can't stand about her, and it's that she always has to comment on the food/drink on my desk when she walks by.  I'm sure it doesn't even register with her that it bugs me, but for some reason I just hate hearing "So, another Mountain Dew today, huh?" or some crap like that.

The crap that I ingest throughout the day is nobody's business but mine.  :D

1402539[/snapback]

Exactly..Its the same guy.he gets in about 15 minutes after me.The closet is right behind me so as he hangs up his jacket I wait for it..He says oh a corn muffin or ohh eggs. Ive told him before to stop obsessing over my food and he just laughs it off. I rely on this guy bigtime for my job so I dont make a big deal out of it but it irks me bigtime.

todays treat (as I only go out and buy my lunch once every 2 weeks, saving money!)

is a BLT sub with ziggy fries (crinkle fries with lots of hot sauce.) and a fountain soda (mountain dew.)

In about another 20 minutes, I shall be pooping away the moment that make up a dull day.

My boss is actually really cool (doesn't mind swearing and being obnoxious and non-pc at times)... but there is one thing that I can't stand about her, and it's that she always has to comment on the food/drink on my desk when she walks by.  I'm sure it doesn't even register with her that it bugs me, but for some reason I just hate hearing "So, another Mountain Dew today, huh?" or some crap like that.

1402539[/snapback]

Just go erase everything off the white board in her office and start keeping a running list of the things you consume there.

Yes, this is annoying work phenomenon. The one lady that I eats lunch with us everyday, cannot help but make comments. I never announce that I am going on a "diet" or that I am going to start eating healthy. However, if I go a few days of eating healthy and then show up the next day with a Cheeseburger and Fries, she will always make a comment. "That diet didn't last long", "I hope your not eating anything else today" "Wow, how much salt are you going to put on those fries." :D She is a great lady, except for these food comments. If I want to keep getting fatter, that is my business !!!!

1402539[/snapback]

she wants to do yah

Exactly..Its the same guy.he gets in about 15 minutes after me.The closet is right behind me so as he hangs up his jacket I wait for it..He says oh a corn muffin or ohh eggs. Ive told him before to stop obsessing over my food and he just laughs it off. I rely on this guy bigtime for my job so I dont make a big deal out of it but it irks me bigtime.

1402550[/snapback]

Start doing the same thing to him. Find some mundane thing that he does every day & make idiotic comments about it. It may not make him stop, but at least it will give you some satisfaction.