[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Javon Walker

chinatown dragons

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard that sources close to the organization have said that the Packers have reached an agreement with Denver to send the #5 (aka Vernon Davis) and Javon Walker to Denver, for Ashley Lelie, their 1st Rd. pick (15), their early 2nd Rd. pick (5) and a pick to be named later.

Heard that sources close to the organization have said that the Packers have reached an agreement with Denver to send the #5 (aka Vernon Davis) and Javon Walker to Denver, for Ashley Lelie, their 1st Rd. pick (15), their early 2nd Rd. pick (5) and a pick to be named later.

1441880[/snapback]

wow...their new Shannon Sharpe..

Why do I think that the "pick to be named later" would be dependant upon Vernon Davis being available...

...a 7th if he's not and a 4th if he is?

PS - Anyone think that DEN is actually trying to make a push for 1.01 and Reggie Bush?

Edited by muck

Why do I think that the "pick to be named later" would be dependant upon Vernon Davis being available...

...a 7th if he's not and a 4th if he is?

PS - Anyone think that DEN is actually trying to make a push for 1.01 and Reggie Bush?

1441899[/snapback]

the thought of this...is fantasy heaven...

he could go...1.4 in fantasy drafts...

1441880[/snapback]

Heard where?

If it's true, it would validate what I've been saying for a while. :D

1441880[/snapback]

This would be awesome for Denver. If Mario lasts, they grab him, if not then nab Davis. Now if they could get a RB they'd be set.

Edited by NAUgrad

I'm not the one who has a problem with unverifiable sources. :D

1442012[/snapback]

:D:D

Seriously, where'd you hear it?

1442012[/snapback]

Packer's MB. Poster putting it out seems to have an in. He knew about the Woodson signing before anyone else.

But, like I said, completely unverifiable so take it FWIW.

:D  :D

Packer's MB. Poster putting it out seems to have an in. He knew about the Woodson signing before anyone else.

1442066[/snapback]

:D

It's interesting, to say the least. It still sounds like we'd be giving up the 1.05 for relatively nothing. Assuming Walker and Lelie are considered equal (which is a stretch -- Walker is certainly better), the 1.15 and 2.06 don't equal the 1.05. The "pick to be named later" would have to be their late 2nd or early 3rd.

I've also heard that the Pats have some interest. Guess it depends on whether he really is a bad seed or if he's just misunderstood. If they could surgically remove him from his agent, it might be a good thing. :D

1441605[/snapback]

I think he'd dumb and listens to agents sales talks too much.

:D  :D

1442066[/snapback]

Which Packer MB? There are a lot of them.

(KFFL) ESPN.com's John Clayton reports it does not appear the Green Bay Packers will be trading WR Javon Walker before the NFL Draft. The Packers won't settle for just a second-round pick. The New Orleans Saints showed some interest in Walker but don't except a trade there. The Philadelphia Eagles and New England Patriots are in the background but the price might be tough to meet.

:D

It's interesting, to say the least. It still sounds like we'd be giving up the 1.05 for relatively nothing. Assuming Walker and Lelie are considered equal (which is a stretch -- Walker is certainly better), the 1.15 and 2.06 don't equal the 1.05. The "pick to be named later" would have to be their late 2nd or early 3rd.

1442116[/snapback]

If the "pick to be named later" is the Broncos 3.5, then by the Draft Pick Value Chart, the Pack come out ahead by 30 points & get Lelie.

Not too bad.

Driver is their Mr Reliable do everything, Jack of All Trades WR, Lelie would fill the deep threat / end around speed threat & Fergy as.... what the heck is Fergy anyway, besides always injured?

1441880[/snapback]

I heard the something like that also. I didn't hear about the picks but that Denver should have a deal done by the beginning of the draft.