[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Javon Walker

chinatown dragons

rumors are flying around that the Packers are seeking to trade him for draft picks. Initially, asking for first rounder, but talk radio said he'd probably be traded for second rounder......Saints and Broncos are interested, and just heard the Pats will make a play.....Would love to see him in Pats uniform, alongside Graham, Ben Watson, Deion Branch....

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rumors are flying around that the Packers are seeking to trade him for draft picks. Initially, asking for first rounder, but talk radio said he'd probably be traded for second rounder......Saints and Broncos are interested, and just heard the Pats will make a play.....Would love to see him in Pats uniform, alongside Graham, Ben Watson, Deion Branch....

1441594[/snapback]

I think wherever he ends up, he isnt going to put up anything near what he had in GB. Just a hunch, but I think he'll be picked way higher then he should.

the pre-physical offers have that have been reported were...

Eagles - Hollis Thomas and a 6th

Hollis Thomas and Artis Hicks

Broncos - Ashlie Lelie and a 6th..

after these physicals, I expect the offers to either disappear or heat up..

the pre-physical offers have that have been reported were...

Eagles - Hollis Thomas and a 6th

Hollis Thomas and Artis Hicks

Broncos - Ashlie Lelie and a 6th..

after these physicals, I expect the offers to either disappear or heat up..

1441624[/snapback]

:D Those offers from the Eagles are borderline insulting. What the hell are they thinking?

That said...

:D

Rumors are that the Broncos and Saints are the front runners, but he's visiting NE today.... :D

1441632[/snapback]

and supposedly Philly today as well....but I heard this yesterday (NE and PHI)

latest reports have us balking at the idea of trading for him..

Boy would Green Bay be STUPID to trade the cornerstone of their franchise for a mere 2nd round pick...

1441653[/snapback]

do they even have a cornerstone at this point?...

I was going to mention another player...but nobody fits the profile, yet...and favre is about to retire after this season..

latest reports have us balking at the idea of trading for him..

1441655[/snapback]

I don't get this. He said he won't play for them again so why not get something for him? I'm not saying take that crap that the Eagles were offering as posted above, but there should be an acceptable offer thrown their way.

I don't get this.  He said he won't play for them again so why not get something for him?  I'm not saying take that crap that the Eagles were offering as posted above, but there should be an acceptable offer thrown their way.

1441668[/snapback]

these offers were pre-physicals...nobody was going to give anything up before GB allowed them to talk to him and visit..

anybody have Sirius?...apparently the hot rumor of the day is between Philly and GB...

Hollis Thomas and a 3rd now...Shine and Wilcotts are talking about this....

it would only make sense that the Eagles say they are no longer interested and then up their offer tremendously...

anybody have Sirius?...apparently the hot rumor of the day is between Philly and GB...

Hollis Thomas and a 3rd now...Shine and Wilcotts are talking about this....

it would only make sense that the Eagles say they are no longer interested and then up their offer tremendously...

1441775[/snapback]

That would never happen. Hollis Thomas is a complete non-factor for the Packers. We have plenty of good, young DTs.

Just because the Eagles want to trade Thomas doesn't mean anyone wants him. :D

That would never happen. Hollis Thomas is a complete non-factor for the Packers. We have plenty of good, young DTs.

Just because the Eagles want to trade Thomas doesn't mean anyone wants him. :D

1441787[/snapback]

yeah...they want Rayburn....I forgot to mention that lol...and that's where they are at....I can't recall if the eagles were fine with that or not..

Rayburn would be a good pickup for you guys...he's my 2nd favorite DT on this team behind Patterson