[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How did you meet your signifigant other?

Duchess Jack

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worked with her mom after high school at a factory that made telecommunication equipment. It was about 80% mid-aged females that woked there and a lot of the were always trying to set me up with their daughters. My future mother-in-law was trying to set me up with her oldest daughter. We went out a few times, but figued out we were better as friends. I still hung out with her and one day her younger sister needed help putting a CD player in her car and told me if I put it in for her she would take me to the movies. So I installed it for her and told her she owed me. A few months later, I saw her hanging out at the lake with some friends, so we all joined up and partied together. Since we were both drinking and having a good time, I asked her when she was gonna pay up on her movie debt. She told me to call her Thursday and we would set something up. I figured she would have forgoten about it, but figured what the heck and called her anyways. She said we were still on for the movies if I still wanted to go. So we went to the movies and then went back to my apt. Since it was still pretty early, we decided to call all of our friends and have a little party. We both got trashed and she ended up in too bad to drive so she stayed at the house that night. She basically moved herself in a car load at a time and I havent been able to get rid of her since.

Six years and 4 kiddos later, I wouldnt trade the world for her. :D

But I did a cost/benefit analysis and realized that about the worst thing that could happen to me would be that I would get ignored or slapped and that even if that happened the embarrassment would be shortlived as I would never see the woman again and I wouldn't ever have to tell anybody about my misfortune.

1452700[/snapback]

Actually, I think that the worst thing that could've happened is that she pushes you over the edge of the tower. You should've waited until your feet were on solid ground then ask. :D

Actually, I think that the worst thing that could've happened is that she pushes you over the edge of the tower.  You should've waited until your feet were on solid ground then ask.    :D

1453265[/snapback]

I actually did think about that for a few seconds, but the security railing was pretty high and I didn't think she'd be able to lift me over it. :D

• 6 years later...

My wife and I met at a job. We both worked as cashiers at a local grocery store. I had the stiffy for her best friend big time. That girl approached me and asked if I would be interested in her friend. Come to find out later that my wife never really liked me, she just went along with what her friend had set up for us. We ended up becoming best friends for a year or so and then turned it up from there. Been married 6 1/2 wonderful years, but been together for over 11.

Edited by Footballjoe

My wife and I met at a job. We both worked as cashiers at a local grocery store. I had the stiffy for her best friend big time. That girl approached me and asked if I would be interested in her friend. Come to find out later that my wife never really liked me, she just went along with what her friend had set up for us. We ended up becoming best friends for a year or so and then turned it up from there. Been married 6 1/2 wonderful years, but been together for over 11.

Did she ever get around to liking you?

My post is what spurred this to be brought back up?

Did she ever get around to liking you?

I don't know, you'll have to ask her. :lol: We're still together if thats what you're asking. Maybe those tits I bought her were not for me after all. :sad:

Not sure if I posted in this thread yet. We worked together and the first time I saw her I gave her a hard time for being late for work. One thing led to another and I asked her out. Thankfully, she cancelled on me the first time. I had invited her to a party where a few fights broke out & the cops showed up. We went out the next weekend and have been together ever since.

College. A mutual friend introduced us at a bar one night. She was looking for a loving, committed relationship. I was looking for some happy mouth fun time in the parking lot. I suppose you could say she won that battle.

Edited by yo mama