[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tough Call...Keeper RB

Haskel

I can only keep one of them. LJordan was my hands-down obvious choice until Ricky got caught being Ricky again. Suddenly, RBrown is looking pretty tempting as well. Jordan was a stud last year but both RBs have big time potential. I'm still leaning toward Jordan but, like I said, Brown is looking better and better and he keeps rising on all the mock drafts. Any comments or opinions are much appreciated.

Haskel

I don't think its a tough call at all. Brown was the 2nd pick in the draft for a reason, he's extremely talented. Plus the improving Miami offense will be centered around him and he has no real competition for carries.

Jordan caught a lot of dump offs last year but didn't really look all that impressive carrying the ball. With a new offense that won't rely on the rb to catch as much, a new qb, and a lesser overall talent level, I wouldn't think twice about taking ronnie over him, and wouldn't touch him near where he's currently going in redrafts and especially keeper or dynasty drafts.

• 3 weeks later...

I hate the Fish with a passion but at the same time I think Sabin will bring some heart to the fins.....with that said I think I would keep Brown Jordan really hasn't live up to his all star hype so there you go.....