[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Non-repulicans

Brentastic

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like for a country to stand up for itself, not let them hit our ships and then do nothing. I like my guns and think it is my right to own 1. I think people who are able to work should do so, not get on welfare. I think spending money on our military is the only way to keep ourselves from getting ran over. I mean you talk about corruption, you have to look no farther than the Democrats. they say 50 billion things that are not true and cannot backup yet pass it off on the numerous Liberal press outlets. then when a guy like O'Reily asks them to come explain themselves and show their facts they run and hide under the carpet. I mean lets be real, neither side is gonna tell you the total truth.

People complain about the Iraq war. when we went into iraq..the American iraqi's went into the streets carrying american flags. they knew what their people were going through. did you see that on any of your liberal news media's? cause it is fact.go check out the Dearborn Michigan newspapers at that time and you will see it. now did we lie to get support to go in, possibly, or our info could of been bad, but if we wanted to attack terrorism we went into the right place(although Terrorist as we know them were actually formed in Isreal) .. you see the supposed FBI claims at G-bay but you cannot find 1 who will go on record as saying anything, yet they will say all kinds of things off the record in the New York times and they pass it off as fact.

Then you talk about Gay male hookers running around the white house? this 1 is flat out hilarious. I figured you would like this considering how you dems want for Gays to be able to adopt, run boy scout meetings and anything else that little boys do.

Tell me some facts dude, when I see them..I have no problem admitting my view was wrong if I see proof. the only thing you spout off is what you see in the factless New York times.

You talk about taking someones politics serious, say something that is not name calling . that is the only thing you do when talking about politics. that is why I usually just make fun of you instead of even try and debate with you.

Now if you want my real opinion on the Middle east. I am sorta like you. I don't like being over there. I am for letting Isreal keep on pushing people until they are completely destroyed and destroy much of the middle east along with them. then we won't have to worry about that whole deal.

Fact: This is Doc Holliday.

You came in on a 6 page thread and reverted back to the 1st post to take a jab at me. You must feel like a total man now. What is your purpose here? Yet another condescending ingratiater :D

Go smoke some pot and curl up in the fetal position you blind clown. Or better yet, have Bushwhacked blow you. Same old shat... second verse, same as the first. Buswhacked is done blowing skins, so you should be next.

Go smoke some pot and curl up in the fetal position you blind clown. Or better yet, have Bushwhacked blow you. Same old shat... second verse, same as the first. Buswhacked is done blowing skins, so you should be next.

Careful... I saw a thread got wacked not too long ago.

Are you going to tell us about yer latest crush now? What is she, some 40 something twice divorced hottie you met at the stoplight, winked at, and cant live without? Do you need some advice about whether you should skip sixth period to hang out near her house in the hopes she comes home and you can "bump" into her?

Good God dude....you obviously stopped "not drinking" on weeknights....What is your major malfunction?

Are you going to tell us about yer latest crush now? What is she, some 40 something twice divorced hottie you met at the stoplight, winked at, and cant live without? Do you need some advice about whether you should skip sixth period to hang out near her house in the hopes she comes home and you can "bump" into her?

If he was dating a dude I bet you would not have a problem with it. :D

If he was dating a dude I bet you would not have a problem with it. :D

That little essay you shot out above was pretty bad. Did you really cite O Reilly as some sort of muckraker who holds people's feet to the fire? Is that when he's not sexually harrassing his employees with incredibly unimaginative phone sex?

Doc, you seem like a nice guy with a good sense of humor. You just need to bring a little more to the table. Yer sort of a lightweight. The facts are these and they are indisputable: the GOP runs the country and has for over five years and things are crappy. Our government is corrupt, incompetent, and not protecting us. Our civilian leadership is garbage and the military knows it. Borrowing from the Chinese is out of control to support the largest increase in discretionary domestic federal spending since LBJ. Wages are stagnant. The stock market is stalled at the same place it was 5 years ago. Close to seventy percent of the country knows all this and disapproves of our national leader. You are one of those few who cant see reality. Those are the facts.

What are you going to do? Call me a lib or something? Blather about welfare or guns or Cindy Sheehan?

Like OMG...ROFL....can I add you as one of my myspace friends. I <3 Thews.

Good God dude....you obviously stopped "not drinking" on weeknights....What is your major malfunction?

sacred ground... bond broken. I make no reference other than your willing penchant for slobbering knob... Brentards nonetheless... very uncool... you too John.

sacred ground... bond broken. I make no reference other than your willing penchant for slobbering knob... Brentards nonetheless... very uncool... you too John.

If I make a wisecrack....then you make a wise crack.... It is pitiful to see you act like a 15 year old myspace girl.

EDA....I've just spent the last 15 minutes making a stupid thread more stupidier...:D

Oh yea Thews....what ever weird insecurities you have got going on....I never meant to hit them directly...but you obviously responded to it.

Edited by bushwacked

Interesting.

One minute,the left talks about an inept incompentant bumbling administration,then the next minute the left states said administration has successfully pulled off an elaborate election theft conspiracy worthy of a three-part X-Files episode. :D

That little essay you shot out above was pretty bad. Did you really cite O Reilly as some sort of muckraker who holds people's feet to the fire? Is that when he's not sexually harrassing his employees with incredibly unimaginative phone sex?

Doc, you seem like a nice guy with a good sense of humor. You just need to bring a little more to the table. Yer sort of a lightweight. The facts are these and they are indisputable: the GOP runs the country and has for over five years and things are crappy. Our government is corrupt, incompetent, and not protecting us. Our civilian leadership is garbage and the military knows it. Borrowing from the Chinese is out of control to support the largest increase in discretionary domestic federal spending since LBJ. Wages are stagnant. The stock market is stalled at the same place it was 5 years ago. Close to seventy percent of the country knows all this and disapproves of our national leader. You are one of those few who cant see reality. Those are the facts.

What are you going to do? Call me a lib or something? Blather about welfare or guns or Cindy Sheehan?

Dude, say what you want. but O'Reily is about as close to nuetral as you will find on the republican side. on the Democrat side you cannot find 1. at least 1 that I know of, if you know of any, let me in on it and I will check it out.I am all about a unbiased opinion. when Ann Coulter spouted that ignorant crap off, he did not back her, he told her flat out she was wrong. he don't side with someone just because of party. and as far as talking about his phone sex. seems like I have seen you blast others who brought up Clinton and his sex case. I never bring it up, because that does not matter. I do bring up the white water scandal and all the dead people it left behind though.

Now you say bring more to the table..lets examine what you wrote....

You say the GOP has run the country for 5 years and it has been crappy. I mean , yes we are at war..and that sucks. but the day 911 happened we were forced to do some changing. and anytime you do some changing you are gonna have to sort out some things and work through the problems. that is what is happening.

You say our Government is corrupt and not protecting us. well that is not new news, and it is not something that just started happening. I mean if you want to talk corrupt we could sit here and talk both parties into the ground. we could go back to JFK who many believed was a true man. we could go look early into his career when he was running for a seat and they had a man related to the family who had the same name as Kennedy's opponent(I believe his name was James Russo) run as a republican and split the vote. we could dog the republicans and the Warren commission ..we could bring in White Water and Nixon and just blast both sides.

You say our Military thinks our civilian leadership is horrible..where is the facts on that? I would love to see that from a unbiased source.

You talk about our borrowing from the Chinese, well at least we did not sell them nukes.

Wages are stagnent? where do you live. we are walking around with Cell Phones, I-pods, driving our SUV's,throwing away half eaten steaks..we are pampered, and all we can ask for is more. that is our problem.

You have stated facts that are nothing more than products of the time, not the president.

This all being said, I would not vote for Bush again if I could, I would find a more worthy Republican. but at the same time, I refuse to blame everything on Bush. and I refuse to look at false reports as though they are true.

Edited by Doc Holliday

I am sure he does not believe it. just trying to get some kind of rise out of you.

I have never said that Hillary will get the nomination, and I don't want her to get it. While she can raise a ton of funds for the party, she is to polarizing. I believe that there are Republicans that are fed up with the status quo of their party, and if the Dems put up a moderate, likable candidate, I think that they stand a better chance.

Of greater concern is the election of someone who has already had a family member in the oval office. The track record of the second family member is typically much worse then the first. :D

Who are you? It's like you're a PMSing little thriller. What crawled up your a$$ and died? You and all your little CI clan must be playing prick tag and your IT. Get a life you FOCHING Rosie O'Donnell.

Dude, say what you want. but O'Reily is about as close to nuetral as you will find on the republican side. on the Democrat side you cannot find 1. at least 1 that I know of, if you know of any, let me in on it and I will check it out.I am all about a unbiased opinion. when Ann Coulter spouted that ignorant crap off, he did not back her, he told her flat out she was wrong. he don't side with someone just because of party. and as far as talking about his phone sex. seems like I have seen you blast others who brought up Clinton and his sex case. I never bring it up, because that does not matter. I do bring up the white water scandal and all the dead people it left behind though.

Now you say bring more to the table..lets examine what you wrote....

You say the GOP has run the country for 5 years and it has been crappy. I mean , yes we are at war..and that sucks. but the day 911 happened we were forced to do some changing. and anytime you do some changing you are gonna have to sort out some things and work through the problems. that is what is happening.

You say our Government is corrupt and not protecting us. well that is not new news, and it is not something that just started happening. I mean if you want to talk corrupt we could sit here and talk both parties into the ground. we could go back to JFK who many believed was a true man. we could go look early into his career when he was running for a seat and they had a man related to the family who had the same name as Kennedy's opponent(I believe his name was James Russo) run as a republican and split the vote. we could dog the republicans and the Warren commission ..we could bring in White Water and Nixon and just blast both sides.

You say our Military thinks our civilian leadership is horrible..where is the facts on that? I would love to see that from a unbiased source.

You talk about our borrowing from the Chinese, well at least we did not sell them nukes.

Wages are stagnent? where do you live. we are walking around with Cell Phones, I-pods, driving our SUV's,throwing away half eaten steaks..we are pampered, and all we can ask for is more. that is our problem.

You have stated facts that are nothing more than products of the time, not the president.

This all being said, I would not vote for Bush again if I could, I would find a more worthy Republican. but at the same time, I refuse to blame everything on Bush. and I refuse to look at false reports as though they are true.

Yeah, well, Harding and the Republicans outlawed booze....and Teapot Dome...and he impregnated a young girl when cheating on his wife....so there.

You dummy. Pointing at the past does not excuse the present. Wages are essentially the same since the GOP took control of government, spending is way way up, government is expanding more than under any President since LBJ, and you say its just a product of the time? I dont hate Bush. I feel sorry for the poor pathetic incompetent twit. He is in so far over his head it is laughable. And the gooberish theocratic sex police Republicans are just as useless: "oh, nooooo, gay people!!!! Run away!!!"

And the American people dont think we're at war, they bought the necon trifling idiots arguments that this would be a cakewalk and now we are stuck with a screwed up Middle Eastern country for the next 40 years.

Doc, yer nice and I might let you wash my car if you detailed the tires, but I would never let you vote for dogcatcher where I live. You think Bush and his admin are just getting a bad rap cause times are tough, I think you must be mildly returded. I like to help the handicapped, though, so when they let you out for the afternoon let me know and I'll let you wash my dogs balls for $1.

Yeah, well, Harding and the Republicans outlawed booze....and Teapot Dome...and he impregnated a young girl when cheating on his wife....so there.

You dummy. Pointing at the past does not excuse the present. Wages are essentially the same since the GOP took control of government, spending is way way up, government is expanding more than under any President since LBJ, and you say its just a product of the time? I dont hate Bush. I feel sorry for the poor pathetic incompetent twit. He is in so far over his head it is laughable. And the gooberish theocratic sex police Republicans are just as useless: "oh, nooooo, gay people!!!! Run away!!!"

And the American people dont think we're at war, they bought the necon trifling idiots arguments that this would be a cakewalk and now we are stuck with a screwed up Middle Eastern country for the next 40 years.

Doc, yer nice and I might let you wash my car if you detailed the tires, but I would never let you vote for dogcatcher where I live. You think Bush and his admin are just getting a bad rap cause times are tough, I think you must be mildly returded. I like to help the handicapped, though, so when they let you out for the afternoon let me know and I'll let you wash my dogs balls for $1.

Republicans also freed the slaves, which I think out weighs making your grand pappy have the DT's.

You say that Bush is spending more than any President since LBJ, well that is probably true. However, it is a product of the times we are in. LBJ and Bush have one thing in common that affects the spending, and that is we are fighting a war you idiot. You complain when we don't have enough armor, yet wen when we spend the money to get the armor, you complain even more. To me this is just more proof that you don't care about what is best for the counry you just care about trying to discredit Bush, because you are a sour loser, kind of like why you ran with your tail between your legs a few months ago, and dropped all of you fantasy leagues over night.

Everyone I know acknowledges that we are war, some of us are cautiously optomistic while others like you would rather see us fail, so that you can point to Bush's failure than to win the damned thing.