[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

define the relationship?!?!?!

wcd480

Squeezie is married plus I don't think you could or would want to "pull" her so to speak. She's not the friendliest of girls. :D

I have never met squeegie, and I say this with no disrespect to her, but my wife is hotter, smarter, more fun, more ambitious, and a better catch. :D

I feel for the fellas that don't feel that way about their wives.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Who's piling on? I have spent countless hours trying to accomplish what you are trying to accomplish with Squeegiebo. Trust me...it's not going to work.

I hope she's not done with this conversation. I'm curious what she has to say.

OK, now for the conclusion to my little saga. Sorry, for the delay, my work has gotten in the way of my huddling this morning. It didn't turn out to be the long agonizing conversation that I was anticipating. I guess the last girl woman female I dated had me worried it would turn out that way. In that situation we had a similiar talk which lasted several hours and seemed to reasured her but made me think "Damn this female is crazy".

This time around it went extremely smoothly. She just wanted to know what I was thinking about our situation. I didn't really try the Jedi question switcharoo on her, I just laid it out and told her I liked her a lot, that I care about her and that I haven't had any interest in seeing anyone else since we started dating. She more or less said the same thing. We talked about what we expected once our new work/school situations roll around, and made it clear to each other that our time will be limited but we still want to make the effort. All in all it was 20 minutes tops and made me like her even more becasue it wasn't a painful experience what-so-ever.

edit: for stupid spelling errors and to say " I really like this girl"

Edited by wcd480

OK, now for the conclusion to my little saga. Sorry, for the delay, my work has gotten in the way of my huddling this morning. It didn't turn out to be the long agonizing conversation that I was anticipating. I guess the last girl woman female I dated had me worried it would turn out that way. In that situation we had a similiar talk which lasted several hours and seemed to reasured her but made me think "Damn this female is crazy".

This time around it went extremely smoothly. She just wanted to know what I was thinking about our situation. I didn't really try the Jedi question switcharoo on her, I just laid it about and told her I liked her a lot, that I care about her and that I haven't had any interest in seeing anyone else since we started dating. She more or less said the same thing. We talked about what we expected once our new work/school situations roll around, and made it clear to each other that our time will be limited but we still want to make the effort. All in all it was 20 minutes tops and made me like her even more becasue it wasn't a painful experience what-so-ever.

Did you approach the conversations differently?

Did you approach the conversations differently?

slightly, different approach. The big difference was the the first one was a nut job in disguise and I didn't realize it until that conversation, and this lovely lass has her head on straight and doesn't feel the need to talk things to death, which I now know is another hugh reason I like her.

This time around it went extremely smoothly. She just wanted to know what I was thinking about our situation. I didn't really try the Jedi question switcharoo on her, I just laid it out and told her I liked her a lot, that I care about her and that I haven't had any interest in seeing anyone else since we started dating. She more or less said the same thing. We talked about what we expected once our new work/school situations roll around, and made it clear to each other that our time will be limited but we still want to make the effort. All in all it was 20 minutes tops and made me like her even more becasue it wasn't a painful experience what-so-ever.

So ... how was the sex after the conversation? :D

See, not all girls, women, females are crazy and want to talk the relationship to death. Well done. :D