[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I have had a headache for over a week

Otis

Do you take anything for your allergies? Iknow allegra gives me headaches on and off..I bet its allergy related..Either allergies or medicine for the allergies..

Actually, now that I think about it, I think I can pinpoint the event that triggered it. I was away for a buddy's wedding two weekends ago, and the girls scheduled massages for all the wedding party at the spa there.

It's the first time I'd ever had a professional massage. It was one of those deep tissue massages. That afternoon I felt like complete crap -- my neck, back, and head were all sore. She mentioned that it would release a lot of toxins into my system and that I should be sure to drink plenty of water and not overdo it with the alcohol. I drank SOME water, but mostly just got hammered that night.

Ever since I have had this headache...

This sounds like a good diagnosis.

Dehydration will cause headaches, and a deep tissue massage requires massive amounts of water to recover from. You could simply have not caught up to what your body really requires...even after that long...especially if you've been boozing, which is dehydrating you more.

Did you get married at some point in time over the last week and a half?

:D

Negative, Ghost Rider. Still single and chasing girls in NYC.

To answer questions above:

1. No, the contacts arent new.

2. No, I dont take allergy medication.

3. I can't imagine I am seriously dehydrated after so long. In fact, when I first had the lingering headache, I began drinking water like crazy and eating extra healthy thinking that was it. None of it helped.

Also, I failed to mention this yet, but I the headache which is normally mild becomes a more painful shooting headache every now and then. I don't know what makes that happen, but it does. I went out and got drunk tonight but I still feel it.

I'm doomed aren't I.

:D

Negative, Ghost Rider. Still single and chasing girls in NYC.

To answer questions above:

1. No, the contacts arent new.

2. No, I dont take allergy medication.

3. I can't imagine I am seriously dehydrated after so long. In fact, when I first had the lingering headache, I began drinking water like crazy and eating extra healthy thinking that was it. None of it helped.

Also, I failed to mention this yet, but I the headache which is normally mild becomes a more painful shooting headache every now and then. I don't know what makes that happen, but it does. I went out and got drunk tonight but I still feel it.

I'm doomed aren't I.

Are you fooling around with Shick! again?

On a serious note, you may just need glasses.

good point.

It never hurts to get checked out. Remember, age doesn't matter when it comes to health. my friend tom's grandmother who smoked 2 packs a day and lived to be 90 and then my friend dave died at 23 from a heart attack.

Never sit on an issues you may have with your health. I'd go see your Dr. Worst case, you may just need glasses.

Best case, you've been getting your brains screwed out each night by "We are hot chicks, with big breasts" and they erase your mind when they leave, giving you that dull pain.