[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Spain Does Chicago!

spain

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs Chavez is coming along - good news for robn, he loves her.

After he calls her "the nicest, sweetest girl" I ask him to wait a few hours until she's knocked back about a six pack and starts cursing like a sailor and smacking people on the ass.

Mrs Chavez is coming along - good news for robn, he loves her.

After he calls her "the nicest, sweetest girl" I ask him to wait a few hours until she's knocked back about a six pack and starts cursing like a sailor and smacking people on the ass.

She is a cool lady! If she curses, all the better.

BTW.........I need some encouragement to get Mrs. RR come to this thing as long as Mrs. Galindo....I mean Mrs. Chavez will be there! She doesn't want to leave my Godson alone, but jeeze, he's 16 yo and I'm sure he wouldn't mind havin' the house to himself! It's only for a couple of hours!

Chavez, Gil, Spain,.......what do you think?

Edit for:

She won't come w/ me unless there are other wimmins there!

Edited by rocknrobn26

BTW.........I need some encouragement to get Mrs. RR come to this thing as long as Mrs. Galindo....I mean Mrs. Chavez will be there! She doesn't want to leave my Godson alone, but jeeze, he's 16 yo and I'm sure he wouldn't mind havin' the house to himself! It's only for a couple of hours!

Edit for:

He is plenty old enough to stay by himself. Plus at 16, he is hoping yall both leave so he can go and sift through your pron collection. :D Tell Mrs RR to come on!

He is plenty old enough to stay by himself. Plus at 16, he is hoping yall both leave so he can go and sift through your pron collection. :D Tell Mrs RR to come on!

:D on the pron. I think he's done that anyway in the past. I.E....a history item that I know I didn't go to! Actually it was pretty good!

I'll tell Mrs. RR that, and I agree on the GS! But she won't come along unless another Mrs. is there. TY, Spain!

Edit for:

The boy is old enough in a year or two to go to college.

Mom needs to get out and have some fun.

Hope ya talk here into it.

The boy is old enough in a year or two to go to college.

Mom needs to get out and have some fun.

Hope ya talk here into it.

TY, Aqua! Agree! Waitin' on the Chavez/Galindo person! :D

Mel and I would LOVE to see Mrs RR again. Tell her we won't make her come to the strip clubs with us. Besides, no woman's life is complete until they encounter the circa-80s teen idol handsomeness of spain.

As far as your godson, jeez, how much trouble could a 16 year old POSSIBLY get into? :D

Mel and I would LOVE to see Mrs RR again. Tell her we won't make her come to the strip clubs with us. Besides, no woman's life is complete until they encounter the circa-80s teen idol handsomeness of spain.

As far as your godson, jeez, how much trouble could a 16 year old POSSIBLY get into? :D

Yeah she stopped goin' to strip clubs about a year or so ago.

Thanks. I'll tell her! :D

Yeah she stopped goin' to strip clubs about a year or so ago.

Thanks. I'll tell her! :D

Yes, you mentioned that she "retired" recently. But for some reason I thought she was a school teacher... :D

:D

Edited by spain

Alright, the Spain Army is in the staging area and is massing the troops at the border! We are heading to the Windy City! Yee haw!!

Did you get an I-Pass? We Illinoians charge double for feriners. I wish we charged triple to keep suddern scum out! Chavez says that about FIBs.FWIW! :D

Gilthorp is a priiick. :D

You know thos condescending ingratiaters I'm always complaining about?

Maybe another time I can meet you, chavez and Spain. :D

Ok, but you may be misreading him. :D Everyone is different in person and it helps w/ on-line personas. JMHO

Ok, but you may be misreading him. :D Everyone is different in person and it helps w/ on-line personas. JMHO

I'm not sure about that. Darin is moderately ghey on here, but when I met him in person, he was massively ghey. :D

It's clear to me, however, that Gil does not like me and quite frankly, I don't like him either. If he so much as looks at me wrong, I may be forced to react in a way that I will regret. Basically I know myself well enough to stay away from that disaster.

Edited by Brentastic

I'm not sure about that. Darin is moderately ghey on here, but when I met him in person, he was massively ghey. :D

It's clear to me, however, that Gil does not like me and quite frankly, I don't like him either. If he so much as looks at me wrong, I may be forced to react in a way that I will regret. Basically I know myself well enough to stay away from that disaster.

I think your wrong, but I appreciate what you said. I'll leave it there! :D