[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Rankings are out!

DMD

We have decided to release the rankings a week earlier than normal since we are at a dead time right now and there is not much likely to happen for, oh, almost the next month.

While obviously some rankings will change as situations become clearer, here are the current rankings.

For your viewing pleasure:

My Top Ten Responses to questions about the rankings :D

10. Yes, I have actually watched a football game before.

9. I have seen <insert player> play. I am just not as big a pessimst/optimist/homer as you are.

8. I know that <insert player name> racked up <insert game stat> last year, but dude - that was just one game.

7. I completely agree with everything you say, but only if we can get in a time machine and travel 12 months in the past/future.

6. Your brother Jed is just plain wrong. Seriously. He's just messing with you again.

5. It was a great year, but I am still convinced players do not finally break out when they are 3<X> years old. Um... kudos on your crafty draft pick last year though.

4. Okay, so maybe it does exist. But the wild speculation of one bored sports writer is not considered binding to an offensive coordinator.

3. I never really had faith in him to lose in the first place. But good luck with all that.

2. Hey, I have never even tried "crack". But let's just leave it at that, okay?

And finally, drumroll please...

1. Okay, now you're just getting personal.

Time to light the fires and kick the tires! :D

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

AWESOME!! Glad I checked in :D

Also I tried to print out a cheatsheet and it came out with empty boxes anyone know what's up??

Not sure what is happening there. Works fine for me.

W :D T :D F :D ???

My brother Jed said that you do not know a d@mn thing. He told me so while he was smoking crack. He also said that you need to keep the faith in that guy you ranked to d@mn low since he racked up those huge numbers last year. D@mn homer! :D

Edited by BigTen

I'm still very leary of the idea that both Boldin and Fitgerald should be tier 1 WRs. I just know I'm going to be faced with that pick at some point in my upcoming drafts too.

Time to start studying.

I'm still very leary of the idea that both Boldin and Fitgerald should be tier 1 WRs.

You and me both.

That's really the only thing I can find to disagree with in the rankings this year. Which just doesn't feel right.

I'm still very leary of the idea that both Boldin and Fitgerald should be tier 1 WRs. I just know I'm going to be faced with that pick at some point in my upcoming drafts too.

Time to start studying.

It may come down to a flip of a coin. Ya never know.

Me too.

LeRoy Hill may move to strong side. Do you think they'll make Julian the WLB?

Julian Peterson is better in coverage and will play alot of strong side LB next season, but a few depth charts actually have him starting at WLB, and Hill at the strong side. Personally I see before week 3, if not sooner Tatapu in the middle, Hill on the weak side, and Peterson playing his more familiar strong side.

Do I address the Randy Moss ranking here or just accept it and move on? :D

Here or in a separate thread - no matter. I welcome any and all questions.

I know Daunte is coming from an off/injured year, but how come he is ranked so low?

I'm not a homer or obsessed with the guy, it just seems too low considering Palmer is at the 2nd tier.

He is coming off tearing three ligaments and he is on a new team with all new personnel to mesh with once he finally is healthy. While MIA intends on keeping the same scheme from last year, the author of that scheme has left and Mike Mularkey is now the OC. I can find a lot more reasons to expect a bad season from Culpepper than a good one.

I'd like to address the McNabb thing...

he hurt himself before the season lifting weights....that's where the sports hernia occurred....most people think it was after the 1st week....when he had a bruised sternum....this is not the case... :D

:D