[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Need help with the 4th pick

canatic

Portis is the easy #4 in any format. Brandon Jacobs stole like 7 TDs from Tiki last season, and i expect that to continue. But thats not even important. What is? The Redskins added loads of offensive talent in the form of Lloyd, Randel El, and OC Al Sanders. Expect Portis to post even better numbers than last season, and hes not borderline over the hill like Tiki. Fantasy football is about upside, and Tiki's upside has to be disappearing as he is on the wrong side of 30. I would even take Carnell Williams before i took Tiki, but thats just me.

I agree, Portis should benefit greatly from Saunders. He is as steady as they come. Take Portis and be very, very happy.

After 4, then it gets interesting this year. Portis 4 no matter what in my book.