[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PICKING 4TH in a Redraft

Hey all,

I'm in a 10 team league re-draft and I am picking 4th. Lucky me!! :D Our pt system for QB is 6pt for a td and 1pt for 25 yds passing. RB/WR is 6pt and 1 for every 10. NOw should I be looking at getting Manning in the 4th spot or should I go for Portis or even grab a top tier WR like Smith?

Whatever I choose will reflect my 2nd and 3rd pix on the way back....

ANy suggestions would be great!!

thanks

Tilster

No PPR.

I was throwing manning in the mix because of the 6pts per td where most mock drafts/ratings are based on 3 or 4 pts for TD.

As for Smith I wouldn't draft 4th but I just thought I would toss in a WR for fun...

Edited by TilsterBearz

I was throwing manning in the mix because of the 6pts per td where most mock drafts/ratings are based on 3 or 4 pts for TD.

But unless Manning is the ONLY QB who is getting 6 pts per TD, then his value relative to other QBs isn't affected much. Moreover, the 6pt vs. 4pt TD scoring system is generally a red herring when valuing QBs versus other positions.

Edited by yo mama

But unless Manning is the ONLY QB who is getting 6 pts per TD, then his value relative to other QBs isn't affected much. Moreover, the 6pt vs. 4pt TD scoring system is generally a red herring when valuing QBs versus other positions.

What he said

Hey all,

I'm in a 10 team league re-draft and I am picking 4th. Lucky me!! :D Our pt system for QB is 6pt for a td and 1pt for 25 yds passing. RB/WR is 6pt and 1 for every 10. NOw should I be looking at getting Manning in the 4th spot or should I go for Portis or even grab a top tier WR like Smith?

Whatever I choose will reflect my 2nd and 3rd pix on the way back....

ANy suggestions would be great!!

thanks

Tilster

Grab a kicker. :D

Don't even consider a WR or even Peyton there. Take Alexander or LT if they are there otherwise Tiki or Portis.

If you are considering Steve Smith one of the top 3 could be there.

LJ

LT

Alexander

Tiki

Portis

would be my top 5.