[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Rams Offense

efranklin

Look beyond the yards, grasshopper, no one is claiming that SJax is not a good runner. The problem is that he is a big back that insists on running like a small back. Most of his yards last week came in garbage time as the Broncos were trying to force a turnover and get the ball back. And this week he did a good job of running in space on the edges of the Ram offense.

BUT...

The Rams and Linehan think he should be much more of a force between the tackles. He dances too much before hitting the hole, runs too upright, and is easily tripped up if you go low, in fact you don't even have to touch him. If you hit him high though, he'll drag three guys another three yards because he's strong as an ox. He just doesn't seem to want to learn to be an inside runner.

In fact, yesterday the Rams were facing a crucial 4th and less than a yard play late in the game and what did they call? A quick pass down the line of scrimmage to a receiver that luckily fell forward for the 1st down. This does NOT show a lot of confidence in SJax as the power runner he should be.

Look beyond the dancing, grasshopper.

I've watched the Rams games and when SJax dances, it's because THERE IS NO HOLE for him to stick his head in. When to O'line gives him a hole, he's gone.

The crucial 4th down call going to a WR, says a lot more about the lack of confidence in the O'line, than anything else.

Yeah, what he said. :D The folks around me in the stands were calling him "Bojangles" last week. If he would be more decisive and hit the line, those yards would be effective yards. He got better this week, but still would not run between the tackles, or even follow his fullback.

If the O'line would open a hole for SJax to hit, he would. Ditto the FB. :D

I personally can't believe people are complaining about the way SJax is running the ball when he's two for two this year in 100 yard games, and is averaging well over 4 yards a carry. No touchdowns, yea thats a little off, but at the same time, KC couldn't put it in the endzone either against Denver and Edge bashed a one yarder in against the supposedly lowly 49's. Not exactly dominating for two of the top ten running backs in the league.

I mentioned above that I was so concerned about the StL offense that I was looking to trade Bulger and Holt. Mission accomplished. Bulger and Holt for P. Manning and M. Jenkins. :D:D:lol:

Of course this means that the Rams will blow up and be an offensive juggernaut!

How do you get 3-0.. or 1-2 for that matter from 2 NFL weeks?

we use week 2 as double header week. 12 team 3 division league. Otherwise you dont play one team each year since playoffs are weeks 14-16. It's easier to do a double header than figure out what team u are not going to play and be fair about it.